[Warband] Bug Reports

18 posts

Flag Post

Post here bugs you found while playing the whole game.

Flag Post

I’m hungup on the train more units quest .. have tried to make a unit several times .. and yes i have waited a few minutes for production to finish .. nothing .. and the resources to build a unit are not being subtracted from my resource pool

Flag Post

Hey Vladamier,

I’ll look into why that’s happening. I haven’t had any else report this problem yet, so it may be an isolated case.

Flag Post

Hey there!

I’ve occasionally seen the barracks stop healing my units 1-2 seconds before it was finished and it can be rather annoying to get that last bit of health restored. My units are, in order, Warrior→Ranger→Mage→Paladin→Paladin.

Also, the game doesn’t seem to have a stable connection for me — I disconnected and reconnected a lot while on the world map. Went to fight an enemy (manually) after this, at which point Firefox crashed. My army was completely decimated. =/

EDIT: And then I went to fight that same enemy again after a refresh…the battle glitched and no enemies appeared.

To add to that, an enemy NPC spawned on top of my castle, which given my mountainous location on the world map made it impossible for me to re-enter my base until it was defeated. Heck, I didn’t even see that enemy there for the longest time since it was just hiding out behind my castle image there.

Finally, a suggestion (not a bug, but would appreciate this): Could you add an option for a warning dialog to pop up when you click on the cancel button? It’s a short distance between “finish immediately” and “start all over”.

Flag Post

I’ve had the bug where the warband doesn’t get fully healed as well.

Flag Post

Alright, so I started upgrading my rank 3 Quarry to rank 4…

[[There’s a partial completion button it seems, but it looks horrible (description not showing up properly, button doesn’t have its bottom margin). Clicking it took me to the buy gold page so I can only assume it works.]]

(Fixed.)

[[Also, when upgrading most things, something pops up on top of the upgrading building which takes me to the castle when clicked. It can be annoying to click on the building itself rather than this object.]]

(Fixed.)

[[Finally, I experienced a freeze during combat today. I selected my five units, moved them closer to the enemy and then waited for their warriors to reach me. The game froze as soon as they reached me; I could still move the cursor and select units, but could not activate any specials, move, etc. Here’s a screenshot of where things froze at.]]

(I’m assuming this is fixed; I haven’t had any frozen battles so far since the patch.)

Flag Post

Also since the update I have been experiencing intermitted internet disconnection message . More so now then I did before. every 5 – 10 minutes then the disconnect message popups up.

Flag Post

So today I went to visit the area a friend got dropped off in. He lives a decent distance away from me however, and as I was steadily making my way towards his general location, I go back to Camp view and fight an Arena battle with him (with my other team). After the match, I go back to the world map and try to zoom over to where my first warband was at — quick select would not work. I scrolled a short distance in that direction and tried it again. It zoomed over, but then both my castle and my warband flickered out of existence (though the warband would periodically show up again, I could not control it).

A refresh solved this issue, but it’s still quite inconvenient to suddenly lose my vision and control. ;)

Also, is the fog of war supposed to hide all player castles until explored in that play session? I’m noticing a few castles I don’t think I’ve been anywhere near.

Flag Post

Another bug for you: My Rank 4 Paladin isn’t healing properly at the base. The timer is remaining the same (7 minutes, 18 seconds) but it is draining my resources. I can’t really tell if it’s healing or not. =/

(Cost of healing in resources:

Food: 11651
Iron: 12134
Stone: 14769
Wood: 13451

Just in case the time isn’t enough. Speaking of time, it’s listed as “TIME_COST”, just in case that may be a hint.)

Flag Post

Hey bob,

I’ve tracked down a couple of the bugs you’ve listed (including your healing bug). The fixes will be included in the next patch tentatively due this weekend.

Flag Post

Alright, thanks. Two small things that I think should be noted in the meantime:

1) There is a small window after you initiate a raid on another player’s castle (and their unit appears outside) during which you can attack again.

2) Mac users can’t right-click. Thus, they cannot do many things the game requires of them (moving, battling). A 1-button option would be greatly appreciated.

Flag Post

Well, here’s another issue that needs addressed:

I start upgrading a Warehouse. If I collect from another, the upgrade cancels. I would rather not cancel that upgrade, even if it means I can’t hold any resources in it.

Also, I am still wondering if there will be any updates to address those players with only one mouse button.

Flag Post

I keep getting disconnected and the screen is black

Flag Post

I found a bug. That when I found a savage 97.18% chance to win, but I selected manual fight, then I see no enemy on the field. So I refresh the game then I lost. D:

Flag Post

The warband disappear in the world map, and i cant manage the warband in the barracks , in a short , i cant play this game now!

Flag Post

I’m on the tutorial quest to deploy my warband and fight some goblins. Well, I clicked deploy and now my warband is no where to be found (on the world map) and I can’t do anything with it from within my barracks. What am I supposed to be doing again?

edit: found my warband but its extremely unclear how you’re supposed to make the connection that the icon in the tab for your warband in the barracks is what you need to click on the world map to activate your warband.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nephius:

I’m on the tutorial quest to deploy my warband and fight some goblins. Well, I clicked deploy and now my warband is no where to be found (on the world map) and I can’t do anything with it from within my barracks. What am I supposed to be doing again?

edit: found my warband but its extremely unclear how you’re supposed to make the connection that the icon in the tab for your warband in the barracks is what you need to click on the world map to activate your warband.

Yes it is unclear, and needs to be fixed asap.

Flag Post

often my manual fights are frozen (i see troops but my mouse cursor cant enter game window), i need to refresh page = loose fight

btw- this game realy need a lot of improvements to be more fun to play (f.e. manual fights thats mistake for now), good luck