[Kingdoms CCG] Kingdoms CCG FAQ

17 posts

Flag Post

Ok so i play kingdoms a lot and people always have questions, and i find myself answering the same questions over and over again for different people. Which is slightly annoying but i can deal with it, but here I’m going to try to take all the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) into this thread to help the player base in general as a lot of people don’t know a lot of stuff.

Q: Is this game good?
A: Yes this game is a good game with loads of potential and active devs but it is rather difficult so beware.

Q: Do the devs care about the player base?
A: Yes they appear to care about the player base they have found away to make everything (so far) buy able by gold and they are active in chat.

Q: do you have to pay to be good at this game?
A: no almost everything is buyable by gold

Q: What is a FAQ?
A: FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What does CCG stand for?
A: CCG stands for Collectable Card Game as opposed to a TCG which stands for Trading card game.

Q: What types of cards are there?
A: You have creatures-spells-rune words-and gear.

Q: What are the rarities of my cards?
A: The rarity is determined by the outline of the card bronze= common – silver= uncommon – gold= rare – epic= purple – legendary = yet to be released

Q: what do the different type of cards do?
A: creatures do damage to the enemy hero these will be what most of you card are – spells these mostly do damage to enemy creatures they are activated whenever you play them – gear equip able cards with different effects that stay on your hero till destroyed or end of the game – rune words card with effects that when played last a certain amount of turns IE plenty gives each player 1 more mana each turn for 6 turns (3 each)

Q: what is the best kingdom?
A: there really is no bets kingdom just different playing styles ancients use hi HP creatures and armor with some spells to mess you up – holy likes to heal itself and give itself more health – mystical resist magic and can give its allies the ability to resist magic – alchemy likes to use creatures and a lot of potion spells to change the battlefield on a moment’s notice – undead uses creatures and some spells to do damage to the enemy hero quickly – elementals use magic and creatures with haste to quickly kill your creatures leaving you hero defenseless

Q: What is the best kingdom to start with?
A: Technically there is no best kingdom but to start it is largely suggested that you start with either alchemy holy or ancient.

Q: What are the kingdoms and what are these “sides”?
A: There are currently 6 kingdoms in groups of 3 the “light side” comprised of the “ancient” “holy” and “mystical” kingdoms and the “dark side” which are the “alchemy” “undead” and “elementals” in campaigns you can’t use any of the “dark side” in the “light side” campaigns and vise versa in PvP (arena) you can mix the “dark side” and “light side” together except for “opposing kingdoms”.

Q: What are these opposing kingdoms?
A: In the story mode your kingdom faces off against another for 10 battles (x3 story mode hard and insane) the kingdom your facing off with is the “opposing kingdom” IE ancients vs alchemy : holy VS undead : mystical VS elementals you cannot use any “opposing kingdoms” in your deck at any time. the “opposing kingdom factor” is determined by your hero IE you have a “holy” hero you can’t use any “undead” cards.

Q: what is a hero?
A: a hero is the character you use to battle with each “kingdom” they have 3 “tiers” of heroes each becoming more powerful then the last you can upgrade you’re heroes by doing certain achievements to unlock “stars” and equipping them

Q: does my hero do anything besides sit there?
A: yes your hero has certain abilities that will help you in battle

Q: what are these “tiers” of heroes?
A: each kingdom has 3 heroes each stronger then the last these are organized in “tiers”

note the names in “()” are what each hero used to be called the other one is the current name

dark tiers undead elementals alchemy

tier 1- amarus (zombie warlord)- crutomist(ent flameling) – olfaan (dwarven dragoon)

tier 2- uunys (undead lich) – arcanos (arch elementalist)- ravinova (chaos alchemist)

tier 3- abaddon(undead king) – jorma (maelstrom avatar)- dravkas ( war smith)

light teirs holy mystical ancient

tier 1- wilirus (enlightened elder) – petrice (dream spinner)- alisten (dragon princess)

teir 2- belnir (holy paladin) – wiloryn (chrono master) – grovenhold (ancients guardian)

teir 3- akatril (angel general) – noran (grand sorcerer)- bahamut (bahamut)

unaligned

tier 1 – amorya
NOTE you can NOT use tier two heroes in the “story mode” and same goes for the tier 3 only they can’t go into the “hard mode” either

Q: How do i unlock another campaign?
A: campaigns are now linear, chapter 1 is holy, 2 mystical, 3 ancient, then undead, elemental, and alchemy. Complete each to unlock the appropriate tier 1 hero

Q: What should I do with my gold?
A: It is generally suggested that you first buy 2-3 boosters to help you with the campgins then save for gold packs and beat the campgins for more cards and by then you’re pretty much on your feet, know the ropes, and can plan your gold usage on your own.

Q: what should I do with my gems?
A: I would suggest saving them, occasionally buying a single cards from the “singles” shop, honestly but it’s your choice ;)

Q: can I move my creatures?
A: you can actually click on your creatures in your field and click another spot

note this will cause your creature to have a 1 wait cool down

Q: can i have my creatures stop attacking?
A: yes click on your card and click the little shield your creature will not attack click the shield again to return it to normal note it will still get attacked

Q: my creature died what’s this thing where it was?
A: that is a “corpse” when creatures die they leave a corpse that blocks that space from being used until the your next turn when it is removed
NOTE the ability dust causes the creature to simply disappear when killed and you can also remove the corpse the first turn for 2 mana

This is a work in progress and I’m adding more questions and answers all the time ;) send me a message or post on the thread if you can think of others.

Flag Post

(Reserved)

Flag Post

(Reserved)

Flag Post

Helpful Links:

Kingdoms CCG Official Forum

Kingdoms CCG Official Wiki

Kingdoms CCG Developers Blog

PCSwarrior’s beginers guide to kingdoms CCG

hitchhikers guide to kingdoms CCG

Flag Post

Nice FAQ’s topic, I did however improved the format of your topic to be more reader friendly if you didn’t mind friend. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Nice FAQ’s topic, I did however improved the format of your topic to be more reader friendly if you didn’t mind friend. :D

haha thanks now i know how to do that sutff :P

Flag Post

Great seeing more FAQ added to the original post. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Great seeing more FAQ added to the original post. :D

lol yep im allways adding in more

for those that look at this for help if you cant fidn your question or dont understand something shoot me a message and ill help ya :D

Flag Post

Needs work on spelling, grammar mistakes, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rickmaster7:

Needs work on spelling, grammar mistakes, etc.

yeah ima throw it all into word every once in awhile lol

Flag Post

Yeah, I’m going to throw all the words into Microsoft’s Word, once in a while.*

Flag Post

Microsoft Word*

Flag Post

that was rather pointless

Originally posted by Puritas:

Microsoft Word*

as was this

please stop spamming this thread?

edit added even more stuff

Flag Post

sorry for the double post but i have updated this and ran it through word again let me know if i missed anything

Flag Post

Perhaps make it more readable? Tiers can be put in a list:
-
-
-
Try to keep consistent with certain things (Capitals on every line start, putting “tiers” after each tier type)

ATM it’s helpful for a newbie (such as myself) but a little painful to read.

Q’s I have:

What are some strategies, or help for deckbuilding? Right now I have tried mashing all my buff adjacent cards, and I have tried a holy stall deck (healing, high HP/armor cards). High cost buff deck seems to work, as does Holy, but it’s not dominating or anything and I still can’t beat battle 2 on hard.

Should I save for the Epic thing? (Always has an epic) It seems like at 10 times gold but 20 times the epics, it will be a good investment in later game.

Troublesome battles you have encountered and how to beat them!

Flag Post

ok teirs are changed is this easyer?

as for those other things go to the guides (linked above) :)

Flag Post

i wish more campaigns coming soon :D