[Terra Monsters] Has Your Account Been Reset? Read this!

262 posts

Flag Post

URGENT: If you open your account and find that it has reset, don’t panic! SocialTitans and BlueOmega have created a solution to recover your account. Please make a note of what island you were last on and the levels / types of your current party members. You may need this information to restore your account when they’ve recovered the data to sync your account. Note that Your Ranch will not work as your last location.

Please, for the safety of your account, DO NOT post these details in this thread.

STEPS TO RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT

Step 1: Create a new account, and complete the tutorial.

Step 2: Hit enter in-game, and a white box should appear. Type “accountrecovery” to access the account recovery screen.

Step 3: A list of questions will appear – Fill out as much as you can remember on the left (Must input location).

Step 4: Some information will appear on the right, such as your quests, terra monsters and avatar appearance, and it will ask if that is your account.

Step 5: Click the “That’s Me” button, if that is your account. If not, keep trying!

Step 6: Be aware that if you’re in a populated area such as Vesport or Aduro, it may take a long time to search through the accounts to find yours.

FAQ

If I re-create a new account while the data is down, will I lose my original account?

No you will not. Since you can’t connect to your old account, a new account could not possibly replace it. So feel free to customise a new character and run around as you please. =)

If I was in my Ranch when I refreshed, what do I do?

Try to remember the location you were in before entering your Ranch, and use that for the questions.

What if I can’t remember some of the required information?

You don’t need to know all of the answers to the questions, just at least 3. The location is necessary, but don’t stress if you don’t remember your exact location!

What if somebody steals my account using this?

It will simply create a duplicate of your account. After the issue is resolved, the developers will look at which accounts were duplicated, and remove the “fake” accounts.

If I’m still in the game, will my current activity still be saved?

Yes, any actions you take while still logged in to the game will be saved. But as soon as you refresh or close your game, you’ll be in the same situation as everybody else.

Flag Post

Wouldn’t that be everyone who plays the game?

Flag Post

Don’t post the information in here, as you may need it to claim your character, and other people could therefore take your character if they knew this information. I recommend removing that post, wavecrusher.

Flag Post

Sean, delete your post- someone may claim your account.
The devs are going to use the player information you know to give you back your account, so if someone else knows it, it could very well be theirs.

Flag Post

and end_of_ends, how did you do that thick black in your first post, the “DO NOT” word but i cant do that

Flag Post

It’s bold put * on each side of te word.
Slightly off-topic here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sean554:

and end_of_ends, how did you do that thick black in your first post, the “DO NOT” word but i cant do that

Just put a * on either side of the words you want bold.

Flag Post

Please Do not reply in this forum with any information of where you last were and what terras you had with you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by End_Of_Ends:
Originally posted by sean554:

Just put a * on either side of the words you want bold.

oh thx XD

Flag Post

but where do we post our information

Flag Post
Originally posted by poulpipi:

but where do we post our information

You don’t post it anywhere yet. Just remember it, and when the issue is solved you can use it to restore your account in-game.

Flag Post

I’ve posted the link that shows a picture of what you will need to fill out. Please don’t give anybody else that information, but remember it.

Flag Post

oh gosh, this is terrible

Flag Post

This is how the account will look like in 4-5 hours
http://host8.stservice.me/accountrecover.png

Flag Post

For those struggling to recall which terramons they had captured, I recommend you scroll through the wiki to jog your memory and to make sure you have the correct spelling. The Glowino is not listed on the wiki. The sooner you write up your list, the easier it will be to remember your terramons.

Flag Post

Anyone have any clue about how long this will take?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kuya471:

Anyone have any clue about how long this will take?

Until 3PM EST, is what the developers have told me. That’s in 4.5 hours from the posting of this message.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ooomygod:

are we going to have to remember all of that or just get most of it right cause i know what creatures i got and the rough levels of my team but i cant remember the order they were in plus i just scooped up all the quests in my latest town so i have no chance of remembering them

You don’t need to remember the quests, but having a rough estimate of your monster levels will be helpful. From what I gather of this app, you input the information on the left, and then it will give you a list of your terra monsters and quests on the right, as well as a picture of your avatar, and ask if that is your account.

Flag Post

this is bullshit!!!!!
we have played with so much effort nd dis happens

Flag Post

If I just don’t log out till this problem is sorted am I safe from the reset

Flag Post

my acc has been reseted and i know all the locations and levels of my monsters!!!!
but there is no feedback fromthe developers

Flag Post
Originally posted by varun1993:

my acc has been reseted and i know all the locations and levels of my monsters!!!!
but there is no feedback fromthe developers

The developers are creating the application that will allow us to recover our accounts now, be patient.

Flag Post

where do i fill the info out at?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cormaggrim:

where do i fill the info out at?

You can’t yet, still about 2 hours before account recovery will be up.

Flag Post

do we have to do it in two hours or can we wait?