[Esgrima Online] Esgrima Weapon Masteries

9 posts

Flag Post

Hey everyone, this is official topic where you can discuss stuff about game weapon masteries, what weapon is better, what to use and talk about skills.

Flag Post

I want to be a ‘mage’ but i dont know if the weapon masteries are all equally powerful in one way or another, anyone know?

Flag Post

I can’t even get in the game yet so anticipating all of the goodies right now!

Flag Post

need more mastery ponts from attacking

Flag Post

or get norrmal amaunt an get 2 pont to every mastery

Flag Post

what does it mean by “Mastery level isn’t high enough”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pieispie:

what does it mean by “Mastery level isn’t high enough”?

It means that you have to meet the required mastery level before you can equip it. You can check your mastery levels by clicking the X tab at the top right

Flag Post

Personally I’ve found that whatever masteries you choose, you should have at least two AoE attacks (preferably higher tier) and one or two boss killer attacks (large damage combos) you’re set, now I personally like to use force for supporting myself as it is the only tree capable of supporting as well as it does. Also given that our mastery points are limited (this is from hearsay, so not 100% sure on this) at 110 per class and that the skills cost more for each level, it definitely pays off to choose what you want each weapon set to do (ex. choose greatsword or polearms for 2h)

Flag Post

Ehm, you do get more mastery points per attack later on. Also AoE multiply the exp by the amount of enemies hit, thats why most people farm level 1, or level 3. 1 for focus, since it has 3 AoE, 3 for 2h and 1h since they have 2 AoE and 1 boss killer… Ranged is just time consuming to level because only 2 pistols has 1 AoE…