Monsters’ Den Chronicles Wiki can be found here:

http://monstersdenchronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Monsters%27_Den_Chronicles_Wiki

Flag Post

(reserved)

Flag Post

FAQ

Q – My save games are missing! Help!
http://www.kongregate.com/pages/help#savesmissing

Q – I lost my Premium Sparks of Legend, how do I get them back?
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/169-monsters-den-chronicles/topics/270065-spark-of-legend

Q – Where are my save games stored? How to move them to another computer?
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/169-monsters-den-chronicles/topics/269965

Q – How to I complete the Wholesaler Achievement to sell bag contents?
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/169-monsters-den-chronicles/topics/272511-feel-silly-asking-but

Flag Post

(reserved)

Flag Post

Hey if anyone reads this I’m trying to determine the equations for the base damage of different weapon types (see http://monstersdenchronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons#Base_Damage_Equations ) and could use some help. Read the linked-to section for details before posting (it’s pretty short). Also if you think you’ve got an equation figured out (or notice an error) feel free to edit the wiki

Equations to confirm (if the equation is even off by one for a certain tier please post):
Dagger base damage = 4.8*tier + 12 (always round down decimal part)
Two-handed axe base damage = 9.3*tier + 22 (round to nearest integer, round up for .5 decimal part)
Crossbow base damage = 6.3*tier + 15 (round to nearest integer)
Sceptre base damage = 3.6*tier + 9 (round to nearest integer)
Staff base damage = 6*tier + 14 (this seems to be slightly off?)

There’s other weapon types but these are the ones I’ve done for now. If you feel like helping and have a high level character (around lvl 1000 or greater) it’s usually simple to determine the factor to multiply “tier” by, divide the given weapon damage by the tier and round to the nearest tenth (could possibly be hundredth but probably tenth). The result is probably the factor to multiply by, then what remains is determining the constant to add by and how to round.

Also if you feel like editing other parts of the wiki go for it, the wiki could use more editors.

Flag Post

For what it’s worth, I’ve noticed a number of rare items seem to have the same equations as their non-rare counterparts, just scaled up by 18%. For example, a level 11 rare dagger has 76 Damage, exactly what you’d get if you multiplied your dagger equation by 1.18.

Epic items are different. They seem to each use a different scaling. For example, Nomad’s Crook has 18 + 7.5 Damage per tier, the same as your equation multiplied by 1.25.

Flag Post

I think staff is 6.1 + 11 (round to the nearest integer).

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1234qwerty4321:

Also if you feel like editing other parts of the wiki go for it, the wiki could use more editors.

I guess this still stands, but I’m wondering if anyone from here is still working on this? I’ve added a couple things recently, but that’s been pretty much the only activity for the last couple days. There is still too much uncovered info for the wiki to die down so soon. :)

Flag Post

Guys do you know how to build the priest? which stats should i focus on (i know i can rebuild them later but i can help but get them right the first time) Thx in advance

By priest i mean my cleric

Flag Post

I use them a lot, and early game you should give him a 2 handed hammer and focus on vitality to give him a good buffer of hps and Inteligence for the much needed heals.
I tend to keep him on the front line as a hit point soak, using his great hammer to finish off weakend opponents. I like to concentrate his items on action and reaction buffs, as well as heal boosts and vampiric items.

Flag Post

The Inquisitor I build offensively as a mass stunner. He’s on the front line with an Assassin. The main healer is a Warden. I split points evenly between Endurance and Strength, letting gear raise Intellect and Dexterity. With a good stunning weapon and full Campaign armor, he can be fun to watch stunning half the enemies with his litany of pain. For armor, I concentrate on Vampiric, Soothing, and Lightweight.

A Confessor I build defensively as the main healer. Instead of a Warden, I’ll go with either a Marksman or some flavor Warrior for more offense. Points I’ll allocate to Intellect and Endurance evenly. Since his job is almost exclusively to heal, I’ll gear up with +Intellect Vampiric, Lightweight, or Soothing armor and anything with power regeneration. A weapon of Enervation helps keep his mana up on turns he doesn’t need to heal.

Note: No one ever mentions Lightweight armor, but kit a heavy armor guy in it and the speed difference is night and day…

Flag Post

Is there a detailed guide anyone would care to write that details the best party to just beat the game for the badges only?

Not to say this game isn’t worth the time to invest into experimenting and what-not, but these types of games aren’t my specialty to say the least.

Struggling on the third floor of chapter two just on the normal difficulty, and it seems like each encounter is becoming atleast 5x more problematic then all the prior engagements; enter battle > every monster deals 20+ damage > someone dies > snowballs into a disaster.

I went with a party someone posted on here for chapter two: two clerics (a confessor/inquisitor), a champion, and mage, but that’s not working at all at this point as the Ghoul/Vampires are just slaughtering the entire party within three turns or less.

Flag Post

I generally go with a mage as a glass cannon, champion as tank, rogue as support/special ability/backup reviver(In case the cleric is out of mana or dead), and cleric as healer. Worked for beating the campaigns on veteran, so it should be reasonably good.

Flag Post

I am curious about the importing customize graphic feature. Where can I go to see the dimensions of existing character images?

Flag Post

Characters are mostly around 150 pixels tall and 100 pixels wide. The custom sprite interface does allow you to scale imported images, but it won’t always look very good.

Flag Post

For some reason i was playing a game (Standard / Exp settings), cleared floor three (3) in campaign I (1), and it sent me back to the main menu. The characters continued on, but i can’t click on campaign II (2). Did it glitch, do i have to reach a certin lvl, or what?

Flag Post

thanks Garin

Flag Post

I sold my Golden Axe by accident.. I was merely unconscious.. damn, can I buy it back?