[Monsters' Den Chronicles] how to find secret rooms?

10 posts

Flag Post

besides the opening at walls, which i often use to find secret treasure rooms. I looked around and still have 1/???. is there are other things to look for when searching for these secrets?

Flag Post

Try ctrl+wheel for bigger scale. Sometimes door can be seen behind the character, very briefly.
You can look for torches, often door between them.

Flag Post

whenever you enter a room, spam click behind the character in case theres a door there. Even if its behind your char you can still click it.

Flag Post

If you have sufficient renown, you can also buy these helpful items:

@ 500 renown – $1500 Scroll of Revelations (shows secret rooms adjacent to rooms already seen)
@ 700 renown – $2000 Architect’s Plans (shows the whole floor, not secret rooms)

Flag Post

thanks guys… thats the question you will get when travelling alone with lower levels. :P

when do the Dev gonna make it a group effort eh? LOL

Flag Post

Sometimes there are blue doors that come up when you walk in the passage adjacent to the secret room. Or, look for torches with no doorway.

Flag Post

Basically just keep an eye out for blue doors whenever you enter a room. This saves time as you definitely don’t want to waste your time/gold finding it after you completed the entire dungeon.

Flag Post

hm i have a very stupid question :p
I actually found one of those blue doors but …. I couldn’t do anything about it :S I tried clicking, double-clicking, ctrl click and so on but nothing worked
What did I miss ? :)

Flag Post

don’t know what i’m doing wrong but I’ve gone all over whole map and can’t find a secret room. it’s just suppose to show permantly or what?

Flag Post

What Is In A Secret Room?