[Terra Monsters] Locations of "Rare" monsters.

75 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been asked to create a guide on how to catch some of the rarer monsters – so here it is. My Pink Tortitank and I will be hunting these and showing you pictures of where to find them! =)

For each rare monster, I’ll first post the terrapedia entry, and below that, the EXACT location of where to find them.

What do I consider to be a “Rare” monster? One that can only be found in a very small spawn radius, and only that monster can be found in that spawn radius. I consider monsters such as Tortipous and Ampint to be “uncommon”, as while they may also have a small spawn radius, other monsters can be found in that radius.

-Hootenant > Evolves to Generowl
-Glowino > Evolves to Gloyew
-Darthmunk
-Flarmiblue
-Gorillastein > Evolves to Frankilla

Hootenant

Flag Post

Glowino

Flag Post

Darthmunk

Flag Post

Flarmiblue

Flag Post

tortipous is rare right _

Flag Post

Gorillastein – Note that the spawn location may be changed daily, so don’t be surprised if you can’t find it here.

Flag Post

hmm, so wats the rare in ice

Flag Post

I think Oarion is the rare in the ice element. It’s so rare that you can’t catch it yet! =)

Flag Post

What could the rare arcane terra be?

Flag Post

Spoomkin.

Flag Post

No, spoomkin has a sprite walking around in spoomkin hallow so it can’t be rare??

Flag Post

there’s a spoomkin in spoomkin hallow

Flag Post
Originally posted by robert496:

there’s a spoomkin in spoomkin hallow

Exactly. There’s an actual sprite of a Spoomkin walking around in Spoomkin Hallow – I fail to see how that can be considered rare. =P Though out of all the arcane monsters, Spoomkin appears to be the hardest one to encounter.

Flag Post

On the Darkmunt pic i can see on your terrapedia Some names that I’ve never seen before, Actually i don’t have that names on my own terrapedia: “Riffin, Riffindor” on the picture of hootenant I can see Gekowatt, So my question is: are there Some new rare monsters? and why I Can’t see that names on my terrapedia? :S

Flag Post

cant find glowino, been looking round the place in the photo and nothing! =(

Flag Post

how rare is glowino meant to be in his area I been running around here for long enough to deplete 2 monsters moves and hes not shown up :(

Flag Post

Since a lot of you seem to be having a hard time finding Glowino in the area I posted – try to look a little more left, so you’re walking on the planks. If you find it there, let me know and I’ll change the picture to avoid confusion.

Flag Post

yeah i found him twice in a row on the planks killed him the first time thanks Ends

Flag Post

his there any rare earth element terra?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarlopes:

his there any rare earth element terra?

Darthmunk is earth.

Flag Post

Seriously? They aren’t considered rare anymore once the location is known to just about anyone.

Rares are by encounter chance, not by “OHHEY GUYS I FOUND WHERE THEY SPAWN”.

Once you know where it is, it’s about the same chance as all the others or a chance that’s bearable enough you find it rather quickly.

What happened to games where there were monsters in certain areas but they decided: “Okay, you get a 2% encounter rate and we threw in about 5 other common ones to #$%^ you off. HAVE FUN!”

If anything, the rarity of this game is a revive dropped by wild encounters due to the chance being less than 1%.

TL;DR: Rarity has lost its meaning.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ipwnuhard3:

Seriously? They aren’t considered rare anymore once the location is known to just about anyone.

Rares are by encounter chance, not by “OHHEY GUYS I FOUND WHERE THEY SPAWN”.

Once you know where it is, it’s about the same chance as all the others or a chance that’s bearable enough you find it rather quickly.

What happened to games where there were monsters in certain areas but they decided: “Okay, you get a 2% encounter rate and we threw in about 5 other common ones to #$%^ you off. HAVE FUN!”

If anything, the rarity of this game is a revive dropped by wild encounters due to the chance being less than 1%.

TL;DR: Rarity has lost its meaning.

I didn’t make this thread to debate the rarity of creatures, I know that none of them are rare in this game, and all (excluding Glowino) can easily be found in just a few minutes. This thread is here just to prevent people asking in chatrooms where to find these monsters, and since most of these monsters are uselessly bad, showing the locations in public does no harm.

Flag Post

Glowino can still be found rather quickly. Before the location was given out publicly there was about 5 of us in Chatroom 2 hunting for it. Once one found its location and we swarmed it, we all got Glowinos in minutes.

Flag Post

Updated the picture for Glowino’s location, apparently lots of people were having issues finding it where I had previously posted.

Flag Post

thanks, i never find flamiblue and just found out there are 2 more rare monstesr,thanks for your guide~~~