[Monsters' Den Chronicles] Confusing achievements...

7 posts

Flag Post

Can someone explain the following listed achievements in depth more clearly (like where or how to accomplish it, things you need to, like buy something, etc):

Organized
Makeover

Flag Post

Organized – Customize a bag’s loot settings

Makeover – Customize a character’s aspect

incomplete list – http://monstersdenchronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements

Flag Post

Thanks for retyping exactly what it says in the game, but I believe Dark Fires was asking how exactly you customize bag loot settings and character aspect, cannot find a place to do this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skeedo:

Thanks for retyping exactly what it says in the game, but I believe Dark Fires was asking how exactly you customize bag loot settings and character aspect, cannot find a place to do this.

click on double cogwheel icon on the right side of any loot bag, or on character portrait for char customization.

Flag Post

Actually managed to figure that out myself heh, but how do you customize a characters aspect? Changing default style didn’t do it.

Flag Post

Nevermind, found that under customize character. One last question…I swear I’ve used a scroll of deception but the achievement is not unlocked yet, and everytime I try to use it says it cannot be used at this time. ???

Flag Post

To use a Scroll of Deception, you must be in a dungeon. While in the dungeon screen in the upper right hand side their should be an image exactly like what the Scroll looks like in your inventory. When you come to a room with monsters in it, click the image then click on the room with the monsters.