[Terra Monsters] Create a Terramonster!

231 posts

Flag Post

There are plenty of Terramonsters in the game, but there is always room for improvement and new ideas – and seeing as this hasn’t been done yet I thought it would be fun for people to post some ideas.
Some people may want to draw and upload photo’s / pics of their idea (which would be awesome :o) if you cant do this / can’t be bothered just write it up :)
So to get this ball rolling…

Squiller – Water
Looks like a cartoon squid sitting on its tentacles, its top part (not sure what it’s actually called) appears to be a hat with a + and a – marked on it.
Evolves into Squicer at lvl 18

Squicer – Water / Electric
Large squid with two larger tentacles, one marked with a + and the other with a -. There is electricity running through the two. The ’’hat’’ looks more apparent now, and has a small rim, and has a ribbon running around it. He / she looks more fierce now and has more than 10 tentacles :D

Highest stat – Defense
Lowest stat – Agility

Who knows, might sketch it up later. :)

Flag Post

Shroob – Earth
Looks simply like a small shrub with eyes. I’d imagine this to be sort of a joke terramon, such as mothball. Evolves in to Shrogo at level 15.

Shrogo – Earth
Looking like a hunch-backed brown creature, Shrogo is still mainly covered in shrubbery, but has now sprouted small tree-trunk like legs. Evolves to Shrogolem at level 36

Shrogolem – Earth
Looks like a giant brown tree-like golem, and is only partially covered in shrubbery now. Shrogolem has large tree-trunk like arms, which are able to pack quite a punch. I’d imagine this to be a monster with high HP, high DEF, high ATK, but low Speed, Agility and Range Attack. Something like.. 4/3/4/2/1/1

First and second ones look alright, the third one needs some work though =P (P.S, look at the hair on the second one, haha!)

Flag Post

cool end of ends, where did you draw

Flag Post

Nice topic, here is my idea: You know that egg? Well i think that is should hatch into a egg like creature with dragon like legs coming out at the bottom and dragon like claws at the sides and have 2 holes for eyes. Would be a earth terra with stats being 2/2/4/2/1/1. Then would become a adolescent dragon (teen dragon) that would have its scales fully developed but horns would be little stubs and tail would be pretty small, and wings that are underdeveloped. Would be a fire terra with stats being 3/3/3/2/2/2. The last evo would be a elder dragon with fully developed horns, giant wings, really long tail, and epic looking. Would be a fire/air terra with stats being 4/4/3/3/3/2. I would draw but i suck at drawing lol. So yeah there my idea.

Flag Post

cough um you mean like Yu-Gi-Oh

Flag Post

^or digimon O.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by windogie123:

cough um you mean like Yu-Gi-Oh

Originally posted by Oshadow0:

^or digimon O.o

Wait what? I don’t understand what you mean. I made this up.

Flag Post

first evo is a egg with legs coming out of it and holes for eyes = some yugioh card, and some digimon character who manages a restaurant

or

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oshadow0:

first evo is a egg with legs coming out of it and holes for eyes = some yugioh card, and some digimon character who manages a restaurant

or

Oh, lol i didn’t know this lol, and i was thinking of something way diff for the first evo. And whats digimon?

Flag Post

Its a thing like pokemon but its TV show was actually pretty good the shit they sold though was bull crap

Flag Post

I think they should be a fairy like devil mon that is red with horns and has its name something to do with a grimlin or goblin
anybody with me on that? Grimkin and should be a rare in grimmwood

Flag Post

hey, where can i draw to show what i want monster in terra monster?

Flag Post

you can do it in fireworks

Flag Post

i am serious dude

Flag Post

fireworks is a program dude its a graphic editor i was serious

Flag Post

so, where is the graphic editor or what fireworks?

Flag Post

Adobe

Flag Post

in adobe only i can draw?

Flag Post

Lol,It suck,right?
Anyway this is Scamperight [Scamper and Night]
Element:Arcane
Description:This Terramon often scamper around everyday,trying to get away from its predators.Especially Starias and Celestroah.
Stats: 2/3/2/3/4/3

Flag Post

If it is not error.
Link:http://flockdraw.com/gallery/view/1344302

Flag Post

i have an idea, i hope it’s not too bad:
so my idea is based on a plant terrramon…much like a plant version of hythea…i havent think of the stat yet

1st stage: Tryad (tree+dryad)
description: Tryad often hide in the trees using their leafy exterior as cover. when agitated, Tryad will send a flurry of leaves to confuse their opponent.

2nd stage: Poisonymph
description: able to send a massive wave of poisoned spores, Poisonymph is a considerable opponent for any Terra Monsters
3rd stage: Aphroditree
description: One of the protectors of nature in Terrarium, Aphroditree can shoot thorny vines at high speed, it wont tolerate any form of violence in the forest.

Flag Post

Really like the greek mythology reference! :D

Flag Post

O.o greek mythology, like da book percy jackson >.>

Flag Post
Quackpack: Earth

Cast away from the pond as an ugly duckling, Quackpack was left to hunting and gathering on his own for survival. He became fond of various earthly objects he would come across and stored them in an old pack he found in the forest. He fancies large, wild goose eggs, prickly pine cones, and sturdy tree limbs. As the weight of his cargo keeps him grounded, unable to fly, Quackpack makes use of his wings on land to give him exceptional speed and agility. Evolves into Quackjack at level 38.

Stats: 1/1/1/3/3/3
Earth-based skill set

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackjack: Earth

After years of solidarity, Quackjack took to pyrotechnics for his amusement. An upgraded pack allows him to carry heavier artillery which pack a powerful punch, but the weight of his gear slows him down a little. Quackjack's new arsenal contains military explosives, tear gas, flash grenades, and his trusty Nerf water gun.

Stats: 2/1/1/4/3/4
Earth-based skill set with some fire moves; Nerf water gun offers the move Water Gun Quackpack2

Flag Post
Originally posted by harpaa:

i have an idea, i hope it’s not too bad:
so my idea is based on a plant terrramon…much like a plant version of hythea…i havent think of the stat yet

1st stage: Tryad (tree+dryad)
description: Tryad often hide in the trees using their leafy exterior as cover. when agitated, Tryad will send a flurry of leaves to confuse their opponent.

2nd stage: Poisonymph
description: able to send a massive wave of poisoned spores, Poisonymph is a considerable opponent for any Terra Monsters
3rd stage: Aphroditree
description: One of the protectors of nature in Terrarium, Aphroditree can shoot thorny vines at high speed, it wont tolerate any form of violence in the forest.

I like this idea a lot!