[Redshift] mined astroids

8 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone have he problem of selling there mined ore, the game is only letting me sell 1 credit worth at a time. The amount scale is on the page but I can"t move it to increase the amount of ore to sell.

Flag Post

please post screenshot, and post on redshift forum. This is a new issue I’ve never heard of before so I think it is more related specifically to your client:

Meaning try the following.

1. Clear browser cache
2. Reinstall Flash
3. Reinstall graphics card/video card driver
4. Insure all of the above programs are current and up to date

Try each step one at a time… should solve your issue… I don’t believe its related directly to RSO, more like something on your end… but I could be wrong… Screenshot please… and try my steps

Flag Post

Its all over the forums, new glitch since they introduced the scroll bar. Scroll bar supports only 999 items to sell at one time, after that, you are screwed :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwilightShadows:

Its all over the forums, new glitch since they introduced the scroll bar. Scroll bar supports only 999 items to sell at one time, after that, you are screwed :P

I know man read it on Synapse forums after i saw this post just to check… LOL… i shoulda checked first… but… ya… idk i don’t have this issue… but i don’t plan on selling ore at the moment anyway

Flag Post

I have it and everyone I talked to has the same problem, the slider doesn’t move and there is no window to insert a numerical amount to sell.

Flag Post

Why would you want to sell ores when killing Ais are much better in gaining credits so craft gear with your ores.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Why would you want to sell ores when killing Ais are much better in gaining credits so craft gear with your ores.

Wait you mean the® next to certain missions stands for Repeatable? And I can do as many of those a day as I have fuel for? And they PAY more than mining? NO WAY

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenegadeSpade:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Wait you mean the® next to certain missions stands for Repeatable? And I can do as many of those a day as I have fuel for? And they PAY more than mining? NO WAY

Yes way, You still have much to learn my young padawan. :D