[Immortal Empire]1v1 Level 50 deathmatch Tournament

21 posts

Flag Post

In the end myself and karma spectated and ejudicated the matchs and used the wiki as the forum for the infomation exchange as kong doesn’t support tables :/ Wanna check out the results head over the wiki and take a peek

http://immortalempire.site50.net/wiki/index.php/Tournament_1_%2810/6/12%29

Yeah should’ve said after someone asked me about it but if you don’t have FB or don’t want to use it for this, if you can get a picture of your results up on the net anywhere you can pass to link to me and i’ll put it on FB for archiving while i check it for the winner :)

Hey peeps, wanna keep things interesting for myself anyone else who’s interested. So this Sunday (10/06/12) at 23:00 hours GMT time i’d like to run a tournament. A simple deathmatch 1 kill knockout tournament.

I’ve made a FB page to upload screen shots of the score after you kill your opponent, these will then be used to dictate who moves on to the next round.

http://www.facebook.com/ImmortalEmpireTourneyGrounds

We’ll also likely find a nice empty chat room for all the players to converse in (Will be posted here on the night).

If you’d like to participate and get in on some good PVP and meet some of the other players that enjoy this game so much they actually got to level 50, just drop your Immortal name and Kong name in a comment below and be online Sunday at 11pm.
And I’ll use the names from the comments to set up the tournament brackets ready for the big day :D

Flag Post

I got exams to study for but if I can finish studying for them I’ll join as Spree or Alone

Flag Post

11pm GMT so 7pm EST? I’ll be there!

Flag Post

is the deathmatch for solo chars, team or is it mixed?

Flag Post

BrightLight Lvl 50 Valkyrie enters the tournament :)

Flag Post

i was thinking solo chars as that seems to be the majority and the fairest in terms of blance. But i havn’t PVP’d extensively if teams with group level equal to 50 fight on even terms with 1 level 50 then i’m game for letting teams play as well, but if a team is just going to ‘ROFLSTOMP’ most single chars then it seems unfair.
Also this being just the first tournament (of hopefully many to come) i think just using single chars will be better to see how feasible it is running tournaments like this :)

TL:DNR
solo chars for now

Flag Post

Tzoshirzup lvl 50 dryad, forgot to enter myself before :P lol

Flag Post

Angry_Weed lv50 Treant

Flag Post

Teams get huge advantage.

Flag Post

Mythica lvl 50 summoner

Flag Post

Ah I don’t have a solo char :(

Flag Post

we could do a solo and group tournament :) so 2 tournaments total

Flag Post

yeah sure i’d don’t mind doing two tournaments concurrently, if we have the players to do so.
so everyone who wants in, just post what you’ve got and i’ll do what i can to work out :)

Flag Post

LETS_PLAY
level 50 Summoner

Kong = lolroflxDhaha

I`m in ^^

Flag Post

why not, i put my summoner in

Flag Post

I’ll put my dryad in but I have 5 units so I’ll have to not use the other ones

Flag Post

actually no I have to force myself to study sorry :(

Flag Post

ok mate

Flag Post

I wouldn’t mind if it was earlier. It was on a school night >.>

Flag Post

ahh sorry, i did it at work. I work nights at a hotel :/ and saturday is busy untill about 3am so thought sunday better.
i don’t really have much organiseation outside of work so wouldn’t want to commit to running something i may then have to cancel.

You can pretty much see everything i did thou, between here and the wiki. So it wouldn’t be immpossible to run your own :)

Flag Post

Mmk thanks