[Dragon's Call] [Winner]Recharge Bonus Event (May, 2012)

7 posts

Flag Post

Congrats of the winners of Recharge Bonus Event (May,2012)!

Winner List

S1/2
Kraagen

LadyChloe
Daydreem
Temor
fireboss

S3/4
diamon

wordwizard
pearlblue
darknels
iceteam

S5
WINNY

Sophia12
Hotwind
Loveness
Weltlain

S6
Swetlana

DCUDG
[GH]Delfin
Westlin
Fendg

S7
CuteMage

Diamond2
BlackWolf
CalvinThread
Stherthd

S8
Calpurnia

Caniervel
FacyCross
Collder
bigpross

S9
RuneFreek

LordofWar
[GH]stealthstriker
TsingTao
tear

S10
AntiSocialOne

Garad
Androsphinx
StarSiria

Kraagen (S1/2), diamon (S3/4), WINNY (S5), Swetlana (S6), CuteMage (S7), Calpurnia (S8), RuneFreek (S9) AntiSocialOne(S10)
please reply this thread and offer the detailed info of your Sacrilege Item.

The prize (3 Lustrous Lucky Gems, 10 prismatic dragonshards and 100 magic debris each!) will be delivered within 3 working days.

Note: The prize will be expired in 15 days. Please claim your reward from Event NPC in time.

Flag Post

not sure if this is for the recharge that just past but if it is, IGN diamon 3/4 132 armguard strength luck and haste with max sockets

Flag Post

when am i going to get my reward? the new recharge has already come

Flag Post
Originally posted by mj75:

when am i going to get my reward? the new recharge has already come

Hi, mj75. So you mean you are in the winner list, but did not receive the reward yet? Please kindly check whether you have claimed the reward from Event NPC in time since the prize will be only expired in 15 days, thanks.

Flag Post

Yes i’ve checked for the reward everyday and have not received it yet. i won the april recharge and the Sacrilege item came in the mail. may recharged has passed and i did not receive the sacrilege item yet! if you scroll up you can clearly see that winner of 3/4 was diamon. Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by mj75:

Yes i’ve checked for the reward everyday and have not received it yet. i won the april recharge and the Sacrilege item came in the mail. may recharged has passed and i did not receive the sacrilege item yet! if you scroll up you can clearly see that winner of 3/4 was diamon. Thanks

Hi, mj75. We have sent the reward to you, please kindly check it in the game, thanks.

Flag Post

Got it thanks!