[Immortal Empire]Ideas

11 posts

Flag Post

re-post form main site

-Gauntlet/waive game – solo or with a group. Pick difficulty level and battle waves of monsters. Go as far as you can and collect loot and gold along the way. Reach the end for orange/red items. Higher the difficulty the better the items.

- Random world boss spawns – for good loot/gold.

-Trade system or auction house. Let players trade or auction items to other players.

- Be able to delete immortals to try other ones.

- Allow enchantment of orange/red gear.

• game has great potential, just need some things to keep the end game going.

Flag Post

-Be able to delete immortals to try other one. <= ME GUSTA

Flag Post

-Be able to delete immortals to try other one. +1

Even for big amount of gold or small amount of Radiance.

Flag Post

+1 to all of those

Flag Post

+1 to auction house, delete immortal, and gauntlet

also..

- would be nice if we would be able to find some higher-level items…it`s annoying to farm level-6-10 items with my level-50-char…only to sell at merchand for 60-400 gold while nice items cost >100k.

- some more pvp arenas, match-types, maybe some rewards so that more people play pvp instead of leveling to 50/60 and then leaving their immortals allone and make new ones because nobody plays pvp.

- being able to get level 60 with solo chars…i dont get it…why is soloplaying punished…i like to solo and i saw that i`m not the only one

Flag Post

sorry with level 60 i meant the maximum level…whatever that will be

Flag Post

To Karma000, and the devoted player base developing the other wiki…why not combine them? Karma000, you have a nice layout, and the pictures and basic info, the players are inputting the specific details of each and every skill, and then some. Why now combine what already is into one comprehensive layout, save a ton of time, and make it look great all at once? Create a new link with the understanding that the artwork and such is Karma000’s etc etc, the rest is voluntarily submitted by the players etc. etc., to which have a combined total effort would keep it updated. This game has serious potential, but it’s still to, well, rough in some key ways, that are being addressed, but regardless, this would be a boon to everyone. Saving Karma time, and helping to get players involved in the process, which is essential to the development of any game. Understanding the finer points of a game, from multiple perspectives, not just a devs, or the dev. team is essential, we’ve helped, but I know we can do more. Also, kudos to Karma for coming into the chatroom and discussing the game with us, the players. Certainly since the game is still so small in current size (player base, and required invested time etc.), it is more feasible, and later this may not occur, but for now, thank you. Another note Karma000, this game is consistantly, and constantly being compared to Final Fantasy Tactics (the original is the king!) <—-personal, and general opinion.) perhaps if you have yet to explore it, I would suggest you do so…and I have a strong sense of nostalgia to play it again, because of this game. Keep it up! I have bought some rad in support of this game, I’m not a whale by any means, but if this game grows, I’ll definitely toss in a few more coins to keep help out! note Nuance is lost over the net, I simply mean this…I support this game, and it’s potential to grow into something far larger. If it sputters out and dies, whatever why or widdershins, well, it does, but if not, and it burns nice and hot, here we are! Let’s keep it alive and thriving!!!

Flag Post

^ sorry for the block of text, meant for it to be a bit more pleasing to the eye.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Subtlewolf:

^ sorry for the block of text, meant for it to be a bit more pleasing to the eye.

LAWL I read through it a didn’t understand a word it said O.O
I must be stupid of some sort… Please split it into paragraphs next time though >.>

Flag Post

Basically, combine both wiki’s. Yea, that was early in the morning, and I was overly tired, I should not have been posting at that hour. If I post again, it will be appropriately laid out…mostly, but at least easier to read and understand.

Flag Post

All we need is someone who knows how to do layouts in php, the wiki’s skin is totaly editable with that language.