[Afterwind] Best Strategy

13 posts

Flag Post

Pick Madgascar IronFist. Close all ports. Easy win everytime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cheese55:

Pick Madgascar IronFist. Close all ports. Easy win everytime.

Wrong game. :)

Flag Post

If you’re new, try to get GW. I know everyone usually almost always goes for MoS first, but that’s only good if you start out with a stable amount of money.

Later on, you might wanna consider getting SM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Selow:

If you’re new, try to get GW. I know everyone usually almost always goes for MoS first, but that’s only good if you start out with a stable amount of money.

Later on, you might wanna consider getting SM.

What is GW, MoS, and SM?

Flag Post

MoS is master of stealth, Sm is sky Menace and GW is guerrilla warefare. MoS is fine for most maps even if its 5k so long as you can grab countries that have a high income next to you but it takes some practice

Flag Post

O: you guys aren’t thinking of the best strategy, NAVAL COMMANDER :D

Flag Post

It’s all about your location really since all strategy has pros and cons there is no single best strategy but one strategy may be better suited for a country then another E.G. NC is good for Japan but not Nepal

Flag Post
Originally posted by wee1111111:

It’s all about your location really since all strategy has pros and cons there is no single best strategy but one strategy may be better suited for a country then another E.G. NC is good for Japan but not Nepal

Who the hell would play as Nepal? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:
Originally posted by wee1111111:

Who the hell would play as Nepal? :)

Africa’s perfect for GW if you know how to use it, or Imperialist (which I utterly dislike). You could start of with Nepal and surprise into M.E. or Europe with wave after waves of militia and marines.

Flag Post

if theirs a Max 10 for country select i go from turkey till africa

eg:i pick Lebanon,then Syria,then turkey,then israel till max

Flag Post

Kingdom Rush is the best online strategy game. You have to try this game ?

Flag Post

Sky Menace Spain and Ukraine are really good, but a IF Germeny and UK are good to, so is France but France get’s flanked good.

Turkey is a country where all pros go for, has 8 reinf cities and okay with imp, GC could work also I guess and if you have lot’s of money, use SM with it for a fast expasnion

Tip: depending on the starting money, a poor country like Israel could get to 101 reinf for 1 turn, so be sure to expand as good as possible or you will sink deep in debt.

Flag Post

Spawn on Iceland with Imperialist. Spam Infantry. Leave.
Spectate on game and watch people wonder where 100 infantry came from.
Totally worth it.
:D