[Waraxe] AoE Guild Recruitment - The White Walkers

22 posts

Flag Post

Looking for players in region 3 who would like to join in fighting the plague wyrm (region 3 boss). Actually, any active and fun people are welcome, so come along =)

Flag Post

Could you post some stats for the plaguewyrm’s minion units? So we can have an idea what we are up against.

Flag Post

Probably too difficult for you guys at this moment. Noone else in my guild able to tackle it yet, so I’ll just have to wait a bit for them to get stronger =) Don’t really wanna waste any more energy attacking it past 75%.

Flag Post

To everyone who was kicked today, I really do apologize on behalf of the guild for the shock you had when you logged back in, and inconvenience of getting everyone back together again.

What happened started 2 days ago when I approached “GoodGuyGreg” (GGG) about him joining every wyvern that was summoned and only contributing 1 attack so that he could piggy off everyone else’s hard work to gain himself a meaningless score in PvB rankings. After suggesting that people who continue to do this should be removed from wyverns so that other players who actually want to kill wyverns for boss drops or tokens could join, GGG became very upset, and began using personal attacks and profanity. This is when I logged off and went to bed. When I got back in the morning, Czah’nik and goodguygreg had a falling out of some sort, which I am not too sure of the details, but GGG kicked Czah’nik out of the guild and then said Czah’nik left himself. This pathetic reason I did not believe at all so I reinvited Czah’nik. A few minutes later, all the non-officer members were kicked from the guild, and all the evidence of posts in the guild chat were deleted by GGG.

Now the most pitiful aspect of all this, is that GGG has no integrity, and is trying to frame firstly Czah’nik, and then myself when I stood up for Czah’nik. Therefore I am asking the leader of White Walkers to kick this feeble character who arrogantly calls himself “Goodguygreg” (Would any humble or honest person call themselves this?), because I believe he will do these things again in future. If this is not the case, I myself am happy to leave and either join another guild or build a new, friendly one from scratch, which everyone with any decency would be welcome to join.

Again, my utmost apologies to everyone for having to endure GGG’s childish behaviour, but I will try my best to resolve this solution as soon as possible.

To all other AoE guilds, please be careful and prudent of GoodGuyGreg, I would not want such an unfortunate event to happen to other people.

I really did not expect so much drama from a game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Greg, I appointed officers in the guild as I can’t be online 24/7 and need assistance in helping the guilds members, inviting new players and kicking INACTIVE players.

I elected people that participated in bosses regularly, were daily players, higher level players and people who were contributing usefully to the rest of the members by giving advice when requested.

I expected the people elected to behave in an appropriate manner and not to go kicking the entire guild bcs of a disagreement.

In a situation where our guild has been decimated by inappropriate kicking, I actually appreciate the help of any of the officers and members in recruiting our players back.

Flag Post

The most insulting thing to me are your attempts to disgrace my integrity.
That is just a recount of events. Your names pops up so often because you happened to be the perpetrator.
Sure, I recruit to help benefit the guild. Why would I spend effort recruiting just to kick everyone? Think about it logically.
Self-proclaimed good guy greg, you need to grow up, take responsibility and learn to be honest.

To the “Mooching Leeching Freeloaders”, watch out for his manipulation. You have been warned.

Flag Post

21 members in guild already. After 60+ that we used to have that’s not so many, but at least most of these are active players.

Flag Post

Yea, there is good in evil too.. all unactive guys won’t join back :D

Flag Post

Just killed our first plaguewyrm yesterday. More plaguewyrms to come with some nice drops. Plenty of wyverns up at all times (Props to matterus, that crazy bugger. He literally summoned 12 by himself over the last 2 days, plus a few others by other people). We are all a bunch of great people. Everyone’s happy to help each other grow So come on over if you’d like an awesome home =)

Flag Post

Just a question about raid rewards; what would I expect to be awarded for fulfilling 100% of the damage cap? So far I’ve had 10 tokens for expending about 990 energy or so on raids… juice doesn’t feel worth the squeeze, if you know what I mean?

Flag Post

U will get 13 tokens if you do 100% dmg. Try to get an amry strength of slightly less than 2500 for the start. your energy use sould decrease a lot. later on go for slightly less than 3k or more than 3,5 k to decrease your energy consumption further.

Flag Post

49% = 2Tokens, Very little XP
50% = 5Tokens, 50%XP
75% = 10Tokens, 100%XP
100% = 13Tokens, 100%XP
125% = 14Tokens, 125%XP
160% = 14Tokens, 133%XP
200% = 15Tokens, 150%XP
400% = 18Tokens, 180%XP

The summoner will gain +5 additional tokens to whatever he gets, ONLY if the monster is successfully killed.

Wyverns give 450Base XP
Fighting the Wyvern with <2500offensive strength means Wyvern will only be at 60% of its full strength.
Wyverns will drop (from most common to least common from sample size 62, sometimes can get 2+ units in one boss): Cultists of the emerald clan (25%), Ogres of the emerald clan(20%), Fatespinners(10%), Goblin spearthrowers(<1%). These units are similar strength to R3 units.

Plaguewyrms give 650 BaseXP
Fighting the Plaguewyrm with <4500offensive strength means Plaguewyrm will only be at 80% of its full strength.
Plaguewyrms will drop: Cultists of the onyx clan, Dark riders, Ogres of the emerald clan, Orc menders, Flying goblin guy, Firespitter. These units are similar in strength to R4 units. It is probably faster to farm bosses for units than tokens to R5 units, at this point in time.