[Redshift] Meet The Mod

21 posts

Flag Post

Hey gals and guys, I’m Synapse’s new community manager and I’m really looking forward to talking with everyone! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rudgutter:

Hey gals and guys, I’m Synapse’s new community manager and I’m really looking forward to talking with everyone! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.

hi

Flag Post

Welcome to hell, hope you brought fire extinguishers or bribes.
Goodluck, you will need it :)

P.s. if your the “new” community manager, whom was the old one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by okgreat:

hi

Thanks for the vote of luck, Dutchman. I’m not entirely sure there was an old one. If you guys have any other questions, throw them at me.

Originally posted by Flying_Dutchman:

Welcome to hell, hope you brought fire extinguishers or bribes.
Goodluck, you will need it :)

P.s. if your the “new” community manager, whom was the old one?

Flag Post

I expect more updates (news wise), since the game has had no reply from the devs for well over 2 months now.

As the new community manager, can you please list out your responsibilities and a little development news?

Anything such as: When Empire Space is coming out, and new ideas would be nice.

Thanks, I hope this game revives :)

Flag Post

Hey Rudgutter, So you’re Synapse’s community manager well in that case like TwilightShadows and the whole KongFront alliance would like to know is when are the new updates to Redshift coming and what do the Developers have in plan. Lately I seen only seeing Tyrant being sponsored heavily on Kongregate through being on the front page of showing its new updates along with being in challenges but I see nothing happening for RedShift. Many players has spent a good amount of $$ and wouldn’t want to see that go to waste. :D We just need answers you know.

Oh Empire Space was to be the new feature which we tested as players on the beta site and gave feedback on the official forums so any news about that?

Flag Post

[allegiance: Kong Front] Hey, Rudgutter, welcome and this is a positive to some of us who’ve refused to give up on this game. Like most we would like some updates since we’ve had silence since the last ES beta – seems like forever. I will not shoot you as you are just the messenger, and new to us; but do prepare for a possible landslide as we’ve sat in silence, continuing to support the game and encourage all the noobs we’ve seen on the game while not quite sure what the freak is going on. WE NEED LOVE!

Bugs and lag have returned with a fury, game chat is totally fried, new content would be cool [not necessarily ES, mind you], some fresh promo would be nice… I’ve personally supported this game with disgusting amounts of my own fun money (be glad to total up if anyone wants to know or just ask Flying Dutchman, LOL) and time. Like others we want to see this thing continue striving toward its potential. Strap the dev to a chair w/ duct tape, let the community help shape and improve this thing with the constructive suggestions and fixes it can bring and return this thing to the crazy, fun, non-stop shooting, infuriating game it was when I first started playing.

Oh, yeah, welcome again, Rudgutter.

Flag Post

I’m really glad to hear from all of you! ES is still in development and I promise when we drop it you will dig it. When that drop is… I can’t tell you yet. We play things close to the chest and the problem with handing out dates is if we miss it everyone is understandably angry. We’re working on making Redshift something really special.

In regards to the chat problems, we’re looking into it. We don’t want RS to hampered in any way.

Otherwise keep it coming. If there are bugs let me know!

Flag Post

hello rud from both me and kongfront

im sure kongfront is delighted by this

on a personal note i think this is allready better then any synapse games it actully has a community manager person :O

Flag Post

Cheese, Rudgutter is the community manager for Tyrant aswell. V_V

Flag Post

Rudgutter be moar active in Tyrant forums please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

I see all the misconduct that goes on Tyrant forums but I don’t want to step over the moderators gounds over their. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

I see all the misconduct that goes on Tyrant forums but I don’t want to step over the moderators gounds over their. :P

They are a wild bunch, but I’m active in both communities.

Flag Post

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT!?!?!

ALRIGHT Kongfront… you silly silly boys… put your chains back on and remember how we fly…(giggles)

Anyway lets not scare him off with talks of bribery(although it really really might help him out… i mean who comes in and introduces themself into this community WITHOUT a cute kitten?) and whats this talk of fire extinguishers??? Is kong just that hot now? Or is it that kongfront destorys everything and leaves it in a pile of burning rubble… Either way shame on us… lets clean up our own act before we get this poor man into our mess of troubles….

but without further ado… I leave you with what Rudgutter should have let us with when introductions were made… A CUTE KITTEN:

Flag Post

Here we goooo, with the cats… sorry, Rud, get used to it. I don’t quite understand it myself, but it must stem from some deep seated psychotic break and an unhealthy obsession with felines…

Flag Post

Its all about the lulz dude…. all about the lulz….

Cats are the true masterminds of this world… If only we knew their evil plans would we truly understand the glory of the interwebz… but have no fear… Flying Duchtman and me have the collections needed incase of failbook dogfort attacks!!!

Flag Post

LOL, man, that’s why my fleet is the freakin’ BEST, hands down. Complete and total disrespect meant to you if you take offense at that… Kong Front is much more than a RSO fleet. It is an outstanding community of fun and frivolity made up of blokes across the globe creating a virtual 24/7 PARTAY atmosphere on Kong.

As I said… the BEST.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dudearoni2:

LOL, man, that’s why my fleet is the freakin’ BEST, hands down. Complete and total disrespect meant to you if you take offense at that… Kong Front is much more than a RSO fleet. It is an outstanding community of fun and frivolity made up of blokes across the globe creating a virtual 24/7 PARTAY atmosphere on Kong.

As I said… the BEST.

Deadpan
I’m all about parties.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dudearoni2:

As I said… the BEST.

Deadpan
I’m all about parties.

I smells a recruit….

Flag Post

I smells a recruit….

I sense KongFront having 1 member slot left. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I smells a recruit….

I sense KongFront having 1 member slot left. :D

waves hand in Rudgutter’s face This is the Guild/Alliance you are looking for.