[WarFlow] Feedbacks, Comments and Suggestions

16 posts

Flag Post

Dear players, please post your feedbacks, comments and suggestions on warflow here in this format:

Feedback – (Event name):

Please refrain from posting bug reports here, bug reports are to be sent via C.S. help in-game. I will be checking these daily and relevant posts will be sent to the developers at the end of every month. Irrelevant posts will be deleted.

Flag Post

1. surggestion, to check on every players last checked in dates and move all players to a holding bay (players that not signed in for a long time over a month or so) to alow merks to be given to players who still play and make it easyer for dep finds and attacking for players. (holding bay could be just a zone were u cant have mines farms so on just removed from main seen with out removing them off the server completly) its a bit of extra work for them but would make the game better and easyer for us.

2. totem magic to change more often or allow non vip to to change it once for free.

3. higher drop rates in prs and remove jewl drops in speciles.

ps sorry im a bad speller.

Flag Post

suggestion, new spec battles, the old ones are boring! since this latest event noticed how much fun hucks are, loads of fights! bad refresh in eag or pb cost general where as huck you can cover slower refreshed players.

or finally fix specs so no need to refresh!!!!

Flag Post

Suggestion
1. Two new formations with skill defense and strategy defense bonuses.
In my opinion this would add little more strategy to the game. As V and M can use Defense formation against B, but B has no formation to counter V and M specialities.

2. (re-posting my earlier suggestion on the other topic) Make the tech bonus visible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HotTurkey:

Suggestion
1. Two new formations with skill defense and strategy defense bonuses.
In my opinion this would add little more strategy to the game. As V and M can use Defense formation against B, but B has no formation to counter V and M specialities.

2. (re-posting my earlier suggestion on the other topic) Make the tech bonus visible.

You are aware that def formation provides a boost to ALL defs (def, skill and magic) so unless meaning something else this is already currently ingame.

1) Remove parry/counterattack from TW
2) Let us actual see what totem talent bonuses are as of current lots of them cut off if you highlight them
3) Add holy gems in game.

Flag Post

No, I wasn´t aware that the bonus was for all forms of defense, thanks for the info sundeep.
But this information should be clearly stated in-game.

Flag Post

Please tell maintenance times in topics in servertime,
not in PDT time..

Much easier for us

tnx

Flag Post

With the new improvements to the game, it makes sense to assume that the developers are reading and trying to implement the players suggestions. Keep ’em coming guys. :D

Flag Post

Silentdreamer is right, merchants are becoming hard to find as more and more players leave. Some other ideas on making getting merchants easier:

Allowing trade between allied nations may help a little.
Maybe listing what merchants each legion member has in the legion members listing so you can quickly see if they’re active and have who you want?
Free/automatic merchants collected from your dependencies?

Flag Post

Feedback – Valor Stand
1. Please do something about the Valor Stand refresh system. Since you don’t get access to it until lvl 110 I don’t see many people wanting the 1-3star heroes at that point. Yet you’ve arranged it so that the 4&5 star heroes don’t appear until you get a ‘certain lvl of expertise’ (which you don’t specify) and since you only get 2/10000 expertise for a free refresh AND expertise is set to reset each day, the ONLY way to get any worthwhile hero is to put in a ton of gold and hope you’re lucky before your expertise resets again!

A compromise if you wish to continue to try and force us into using tons of gold/money: Don’t have the expertise reset until you’ve chosen a hero to ‘acquire’, that way if people really don’t want to be forced into spending tons of gold they can build it up over time (though really?! 2 out of 10,000 expertise for free refresh!)

Or if you wish to actually introduce a non-money scamming, useful building this late into the game. Don’t have the expertise reset daily, lower the gold/Plat./Supreme gold amounts and raise the free refresh expertise from more than 2 pts.

Flag Post

Feedback- Real math

1. I do not understand how 98% success rate fails 30% of the time. This is for upgrades to equipment, totem upgrades, etc. It is so bad, that I assume anything less than 60% will automatically fail.

Perhaps just remove the “percent” sign from all the upgrades, with an explanation “The higher the number the more likely success.” Because the number listed really isn’t a true percentage.

Flag Post

With the new improvements to the game, it makes sense to assume Keep ’em coming guys.

Flag Post

Dear players, please post your feedbacks, comments and suggestions on warflow here in this format:

Feedback – (Event name):
1. More mine war
Suggestion
2. can have more hiroes in the games

Please refrain from posting bug reports here, bug reports are to be sent via C.S. help in-game. I will be checking these daily and relevant posts will be sent to the developers at the end of every month. Irrelevant posts will be deleted.

Flag Post

I wrote that in different topic but I think here is the right place for it:

You gave us possibility of buying items (jewels, glyphs, etc.) for medals. Please, let us sell items we don’t need as well. It would be great to be able to sell Transformation Jewel (when you max fylgia you don’t need them) for, lets say, half of it cost in medals. You could get back (or earn) 35 medals that way. Same thing refers to glyphs your nation doesn’t need, like Star Priest (Lucam) glyph when you play as V or B.

Flag Post

Thanks for your advice gabrysio, we’ll think about it.

Flag Post

feedback –
1-(legion trade)

it will be a lot better if u add legion trade system. player of a legion can trade their equips(books,horse,etc) , glyphs(any kind) and jewels with other member of same legion player can set their equips and jewels which they dont need in their trade system and and other player can trade things by making deals with that player
FOR EXAMPLE
i have one heavy onagers glyph which i dont need i can put it in my trade inventory other players can visit my trade inventory and can make a deal of trade it with a starpriest glyph or one empirial edict book or may be 5o normal jewel OR MAY BE SOME GOLD it depends on his choice not only one player can visit my my trade inventory and can check it and can make deals
now it depends on me which deal of which player i can select
THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT STYLE OF TRADE TO BE MADE BUT ONCE THIS WILL COME IT WILL CHANGE THE WAY OF BUYING AND SELLING THINGS AND WILL BECOME MORE EXCITING AND DIFFERENT ( SPECIAL TRADE SYSTEM ONLY IN WARFLOW )

2-(EDITING IN BOSS WAR OR TW)
i think you should increase the health and defence of every boss plus greatly decrease its attack because in boss war every player troops even he is strong or very strong gets killed by only one hit if you can make its attack low and health and defence a little high the fight can go more longer and enjoyable

3-GUIDING QUEST
guiding quests are the basic part of games like warflow this game has also this but guiding quests gets to its end very very soon i need you to add more guiding quests

hope you will think on my suggestions (atleast on one)