[Monsters' Den Chronicles] Spending massive amount of level skill points.

5 posts

Flag Post

Is there a hotkey or fast way so I can quickly buy my points for massive (thousands) of levels, or do I really have to click the stat, and accept thousands of times?

Flag Post

Mouserecorder programs.

Mouse Recorder Pro 2 – easy, simple, free.
WinAutomation console – extremely good, not so free.

Flag Post

play the game it was meant to be played and don’t exploit the farm/1 man mode. the game might even be fun :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

play the game it was meant to be played and don’t exploit the farm/1 man mode. the game might even be fun :D

I did, I had a whole party level 60 but it was getting repetitive, so I decided to mix it up. All I wanted was sparks of legend on certain epic gear, which I could have done by running act 1 over and over again, but it would have taken longer than I’m comfortable with, so I sped it up XD

By the way, if I reset my levels, do I keep my gear/items?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seegtease:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

I did, I had a whole party level 60 but it was getting repetitive, so I decided to mix it up. All I wanted was sparks of legend on certain epic gear, which I could have done by running act 1 over and over again, but it would have taken longer than I’m comfortable with, so I sped it up XD

By the way, if I reset my levels, do I keep my gear/items?

take them off your characters first!