[Esgrima Online] Broken Character/Account Bug [SOLUTION]

7 posts

Flag Post

Last night I experienced a bug whereby my Level 22 Character was switching weapons really quickly and my Level 100 Character looked like he was at Level 1 again. When entering a game, no characters were visible, you could not fight and the ‘Leave’ options was permanently at the top of the screen. OneShark kindly looked into my account and couldn’t find any serious problems.

I know others have experienced this problem in the past and others may even have a broken character. To fix my problem all I had to do was delete private data. These options will vary depending on your browser.

My Browser: Opera 11

Flag Post

But this game has been discontinued… :(

Flag Post

why i dunno, as there is new players coming all the time, and i have the same current issue as you did rex. only prob is im tryin to do what you did. any suggestions?

Flag Post

You cant fix the bugged account with deleting cache and cookies,the devs need to fix the bug but they’re not working on the game so you’re stuck like that.

Flag Post

Rexonon is actually right, i got that problem for the past week and tried clearing the browser cache & cookies. apparently it did fix the problem XD

Flag Post

and it errors / bugs out again after a minute… even changing browsers it continues to errors after a minute of being in-game… guess we are stuck with this problem after all XD

Flag Post

Found out its the level 40 pistol from shop and some other rifles that are bugged. you will notice it once you have it on. you’ll be stuck when you first equip them. restarting browser will make it appear that your character is invisible and starting another character on the same account will result to the same issue.

just un-equip the weapon and problem solved.