[Monsters' Den Chronicles] An option for leveling on Act IV

2 posts

Flag Post

This has probably been mentioned before, but here goes anyways. Add an option, note I said option, so that those that play Act IV can level up their characters as they go. Like you can do in the dungeons. That would make it more fun for someone starting Act IV with 4 level 1 characters. They could learn power skills and develop their characters as they went through the waves instead of doing everything at the end of the Act.

Flag Post

This is getting better the more I think about it. Pure tactics and strategy, you can have a build visioned in your head but those abilities you are trying to get just are not showing up so you have to adapt. I would back this a lot after playing through Act IV with Lvl. 1 characters to test my Epic gear and had so much fun I did it again with all these exotic parties and weird gear combinations. Besides, you remove pretty much all the between battle tedious stuff. Of course if you would prefer to test out your characters builds and experiment to find the best party combinations you can still do that, but this mode is pure gameplay. Woo!