Am I the only one who HATES multiplayer games?

10 posts

Flag Post

Really… I miss those great role-playing single player games, but lately, kongregate’s “Hot New Games” has been consisted of a lot of multiplayer games :P

Flag Post

I don’t hate MMOs in general, I just hate pay2win games, and unfortunately all kong MMOs are this, some more, some less, but it applies to all. That’s (among other things) why I love Path of Exile: devs stated they hate pay2win model and all items you could buy in-game are going to be purely cosmetical.

Flag Post

I agree with Seizan i hate pay2win games but i i like multiplayer games alot.

Flag Post

If you despise pay2win games, Need For Speed World is a shining example of it. I prefer single player upgrade games myself, but some games I play would completely drive me away if they weren’t multiplayer.

Flag Post

no, more members will hate multiplayer games.

Flag Post

I agree with The_iron_fist, i like multiplayer games, but hate all the P2W games. Try out FreeFall Tournament. The devs have even said they hate P2W games and try to keep everything balanced, which the have. It has a great community. The game itself is a futuristic 3rd person shooter. It only has 2 maps atm, but another is on its way. there are 4 classes. come try it out! here’s the forum: FreeFall Tournament Forum

Flag Post

I love mmo’s

Flag Post

Yeah if I’m going to play a multiplayer game, I’ll play TF2 or CoD or something, this is my FLASH game site, not my MULTIPLAYER game site and I hate the direction that this is all going. I’ve been a member a LOooong time (just look at my username, I must have been 14 lol)

Flag Post

I hate All pay games!

Flag Post

I don’t really hate them. I just wish devs were creative instead of making the same game 30 times with minimal effort to change anything, but expecting us to pay. I also think they should have their own section apart from all other “popular” categories i.e. hot new games, top rated etc. They are only on those lists because the nature of a multiplayer game is to get lots of plays and they keep good games which should be on the lists off. We have way too many multiplayer games flooding kong which were made by people only hoping to make an easy buck.