[Clash: Rise of the Heroes] warp is cheating

11 posts

Flag Post

playing the warp mission and I must say its absolutely BS. I am getting sick of being cheated by the AI when I play this game. it keeps calling the same 3 cards over and over and over again. there is no excuse for that saying the AI is dumb so you have to rig the decks is a crock maybe its whoever is designing the missions I have played this on facebook too since it came out and my hero does just fine defending my superbase without cheating players so whats your excuse are you trying to say your players are capable of making better decks than your developers who have access to every single card? If that were the only problem oh well I could deal with it but while playing warp I stacked flame form to deal with the shields and i had 6 of them on and should have been doing 12 damage every time he attacked me but it did no damage at all. Im sick of this $^%$ and Im sick of you people acting like you don’t hear us when we tell you about it.

Flag Post

that’s nothing; the guy after him always starts with a card thats supposed to make him get +1 atk every time he gets hit for 2 turns but instead makes him gain +1 atk every time he hits you with a power for the rest of the battle

Flag Post

NPCs have to cheat because we “cheat” by traveling back in time and able to try many many times as well as learn of all his powers to make specific counters….

if NPCs didnt cheat by having access to stuff we dont, or some other cheap trick, they wont stand any chance at all

Flag Post

NPC don’t have to play by the same rules as us.
In any game a boss is supposed to be a challenge, and nobody will complain that he is overpowered compared to us. The feeling of achievement comes from finding a way to overcome that difference. If there was no challenge it would feel like a chore and thus be boring.

Flag Post

I don’t have a problem with overpowered bosses, BUT I hate gamemechanics that make me feel like I had been cheated.
I stumbled across this thread because Warp seems to manipulate my deck and my items. I just had the same friggin 7 or 8 card again and again and again. I had my shockcollar with me (especially for Warp) and my deck usually has some cleanse cards, but during the fight with Warp they didn’t even showed up in a fight with 88 rounds!
I finally got him with Spiritbolts, which I had on my hand at the time this cheating f**ker Warp manipulated my deck.
Whats your excuse for that problem?

Flag Post

All three enemies are obnoxious, but at least they’re beatable.

Flag Post

Yeah, they are beatable, but what about the cheating? I design my decks basing on certain rules and Warp (and other enemies) just change those rules as they want. If my decks are not able to beat a special enemy, I’m okay with that, but changing the rules during a match is more than cheating.

Flag Post

Bowser in Super Mario Bros. 64 can spit fire that covers the whole map in the final boss fight, but Mario can’t! This is clearly unfair. Are you seriously telling me that the developers of Super Mario Bros. 64 are worse than the players? BS. He’s cheating.

Flag Post

I accept that enemies in CLASH have some special traits (for example they can draw new card during their turn as far as I remember), but we human player have some special traits too (we have different chars, can repeat matches as, etc.). But I am more than p.o.’d that Warp changes my deck and restricts my available cards from 16 powers plus 6 allys to 7 powers and no allys DURING the match.

Another try of explaining:
Please imagine us two playing a good old card game: you have a good hand and are about to win. Now I change the rules more than obviously and without your permission, respectively take half of your cards out of your hand and out of the game. Now I win. How do you feel?

Flag Post

that NPC’s have to cheat excuse cause we can go back in time is BS. I have a hero in my super base called little bit who successfully defends my SB at least 90% of the time. same people attacking her daily and she still kicks @ss. so that they have to cheat argument is a crock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Casual42:

NPC don’t have to play by the same rules as us.
In any game a boss is supposed to be a challenge, and nobody will complain that he is overpowered compared to us. The feeling of achievement comes from finding a way to overcome that difference. If there was no challenge it would feel like a chore and thus be boring.

^this

In other games I’ve played, when the boss is just more of the same many players complain to no end that they are just more of the same and boring. This is the first time when the players are upset when the boss villain isn’t just more of the same.

That being said, I understand that you are upset that these villains are changing the rules, but you have to realize that is why they are villains. I’ve come across many that are hard to deal with simply because of how they work and what their power sets are, but instead of complaining about it I simply try to figure out how to beat them with what I have.