[Warband] Alliance Recruitment Thread

12 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, I just thought it’d be a good idea to put all of the budding alliances into a single thread. If this thread is successful, I’ll try to update the list below this post frequently.

Here is a template if you wish to use it, though you can add or remove details as you see fit.

Alliance Name: -
Leaders: -
Officers: -
Our Goal: -
Requirements: -

When posting about your alliance, please respect other players. Alliances are best built on a foundation of teamwork, not drama. Trust me, I know this from experience. =P

Flag Post

(reserved for list)

Flag Post

Alliance Name: The Arcane Marauders
Leader: ParsVengance
Officers: WeaponsDealer Selphious VyykaarhkEmpire Darbrus
Our Goal: World Domination, so far we’ve only been able to create a forums but soon I hope we will be able to RULE THE WORLD!!!
Requirements: You must atleast know the basics of the game, how to fight, get resources, that kind of stuff.

If you would like to join us ask in kongregate chat, there is usually atleast 1 of us on at all times.

Other Stuff: Our Forums

Flag Post

Yeah, good idea, except I hope this doesn’t turn into another BYM style forum, where 99% of alliances are stupid illiterates/die within couple days/arent organised properly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Yeah, good idea, except I hope this doesn’t turn into another BYM style forum, where 99% of alliances are stupid illiterates/die within couple days/arent organised properly.

Hence why I added in a goal for the template. Alliances need to have a direction, in my opinion, as it gets alliance leaders thinking about what they want to have down the road. That will hopefully get them thinking of a proper structure for the group (within the limited Member/Officer/Leader system that currently exists).

My own personal goal is to explore the content this game has to offer and share this knowledge with others. And occasionally do something silly. But that’s just what the Mischievous Monks do. ^.^

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

You think our goal is illiterate lol.

Flag Post

Yeah but the ArcaneMarauders are usually filled with arrogant idiots besides about 3 or 4 people. And their members follow Pars like blind submissive slaves. But hey, if they choose to be lead by a guy that probably can’t even tie his shoes properly… Then by all means, so be it.

Zeon Federation For Life!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Agonized101:

Yeah but the ArcaneMarauders are usually filled with arrogant idiots besides about 3 or 4 people. And their members follow Pars like blind submissive slaves. But hey, if they choose to be lead by a guy that probably can’t even tie his shoes properly… Then by all means, so be it.

Zeon Federation For Life!

And you call us arrogant…lol. You’re complete bullshit you know that.

Flag Post

Hey now guys, let’s be a bit more civil. =/

Flag Post

civil….?

THIS….IS….SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Flag Post

Alliance Name: -Legion
Leaders: -Coolfool2
Officers: -none
Our Goal: -To teach players and become a major power in-game
Requirements: -Must know basic game play etc:Getting resources fighting and management (Noobs can join by the way)

Flag Post
Originally posted by aking78:

civil….?

THIS….IS….SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh boy.