[BigHeadBash] BHB Rating Contest Rules & Entries (locked)

37 posts

Flag Post

You can read the original contest posting at the americanmcgee.com forums by following this link:
http://www.americanmcgee.com/forum/index.php?topic=4168.0

June 18th, 2012
Want to help grow awareness of BigHead BASH and have a chance to win some cool prizes?
Then you’ve come to the right place!

The Story So Far
We’d like to see BigHead BASH featured on the Front Page of Kongregate.com
But in order to do that we need to get the game’s rating above a 4.0
As of June 18, 2012 the rating stands at 3.74; not bad, but not good enough!

Where You Come In (and win PRIZES!!)
Head over to the BigHead BASH page on Kongregate by following this link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Spicyhorse/bigheadbash

Log-in using your Facebook account or by creating a Kong account (both are FREE.)
Launch the game and play one match (playing the game is FREE.)
Rate the game using the rating bar along the top of the window.

Come back here and add your username to this thread (just say “in” or “here” or “dolphin”).

Winning and Prizes
On July 9th we’ll go through the username list and select prize winners.
Selection will be random.
Winners will be announced in this thread within 48 hours of selection.

Prize List
1st Place: A limited edition, signed Tea Pot Cannon from “Alice: Madness Returns”.
2nd & 3rd Place: Limited edition giant mouse pads featuring Spicy Horse’s latest games.
All Other Places: A warm fuzzy feeling derived from supporting an independent game developer.

Special Prize
You can ask friends and family to rate the game, give you their username, and add those names to your entry. The person with the single largest list of users will win a Special Secret Prize. Special Secret Prize will be more awesome than the other prizes, I promise! In the event of a tie for this category, we’ll send out multiple prizes.

Rules & Guidelines
I reserve the right to change these at any point, but in general:
1. If you don’t play the game and provide your username we can’t check your name against the database and you won’t be entered into the contest!
2. You can rate the game whatever you like, but obviously we’re hoping you’ll give it a 5/5 stars!
3. No purchase is required to enter or win the contest. The game is free-to-play and setting up a Kongregate account and/or using Facebook to login is also FREE.
4. You can play more than one match, but you have to play at least one in order to use the rating system.
5. Cheaters and troublemakers will be sent to the DRC.
6. Be nice and have fun!!

BigHead BASH development team and American all thank you in advance for your participation and support!!

Flag Post

first!
currently just 1 entry atm, myself, no other accs
edit:dolphins
edit after thread being locked like a baws: i was referred by a kongregate pm

Flag Post

Present.

Flag Post

Qavius

5 Stars!

Flag Post

Yep, just another one!

Flag Post

Going good so far

Flag Post

Dolphin.[P.S. i rated the game with all my other accounts too,5 in number
]

Flag Post

in

Flag Post

Im in¨
5 stars ofcourse

Flag Post

In

Flag Post

dolphin

Flag Post

Dolphin[With Smokescreem]

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Dolphin[With Smokescreem].Also let me tell you that these are all my own accounts.I wouldn’t have bothered to rate if i didn’t like this game[i usually forget to rate the best games lawl].And i never played BHB on these four accounts,only Smokescreem.So if you wanna be evil and rule these names out because i haven’t played on them personally its ok,i like the game Anyhow.

Flag Post

Dolphin. I liked on fbook. and am currently making a twitter to follow it! XD

Flag Post

I believe adding-in with multiple alt accounts to artificially alter a game’s rating violates Kong’s ToS and for the sake of adding more chances to this drawing, violates listed rule #5.

Flag Post

Dolphin In Here

And this DOLPHIN loooooves Big Head Bash!
Congratulations for all the work done in this game and good luck to all participants.

Flag Post

My porpoise here? To say your game is great. 5 stars.

(please don’t hurt me for the bad pun)

Flag Post

In her Dolphin

Flag Post

In

Flag Post

nobodyscircle
5 stars man!.

Flag Post

in

Flag Post

in, but not amused.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameKultist:

I believe adding-in with multiple alt accounts to artificially alter a game’s rating violates Kong’s ToS and for the sake of adding more chances to this drawing, violates listed rule #5.

Game,look at the creation dates for the other accounts,they were made long ago before this game was even in development.If they decide to disq me for multiple accounts,i’d rather play something else than this because of their stupidness.