[Monsters' Den Chronicles] Savegame and Campaign IV

7 posts

Flag Post

There is a problem with the way the game saves the progress. It saves after each battle, but this does not work in Campaign IV. All the waves count as one long battle, so that all progress is lost if the game or browser crashes.

I was past wave 300 when flash player crashed, resulting in many hours of game play getting lost.

Flag Post

Sucks. That’s all I can say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by navnukjent:

There is a problem with the way the game saves the progress. It saves after each battle, but this does not work in Campaign IV. All the waves count as one long battle, so that all progress is lost if the game or browser crashes.

I was past wave 300 when flash player crashed, resulting in many hours of game play getting lost.

agreed.

Flag Post

this would also be awesome for people who get bored

i can’t get pass wave 70 because i get bored and it doesn’t interest me anymore, but i don’t want to start over

Flag Post

yeah same here.. OR you could set checkpoints, for example at wave 20, 40, 80.. so that when you reach one you can then start a new campaign 4 from there and avoid the easy fights you get at the beginning

Flag Post
Originally posted by orsoghu:

yeah same here.. OR you could set checkpoints, for example at wave 20, 40, 80.. so that when you reach one you can then start a new campaign 4 from there and avoid the easy fights you get at the beginning

+1

Flag Post

What I know is, you can use enhancement potions on your party before you enter the survival campain. So all your characters have the buffs for the entire time.