[Dragon's Call] Deleted gold

14 posts

Flag Post

I was cleaning up my email and I accidently selected my gold to delete. There was no warning popup screen stating you are about to delete gold. Please return my 1.4billion in gold. That is all I have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aragornsbane:

I was cleaning up my email and I accidently selected my gold to delete. There was no warning popup screen stating you are about to delete gold. Please return my 1.4billion in gold. That is all I have.

Hi, Aragornsbane. Could you please tell me your in game nickname and server, and when did you delete your gold, then we can check for you, thanks.

Flag Post

Aragornsbane Server 4 Deleted gold around 11am EST yesterday. If you could help that would be wonderful. All of my gold for the last year was lost ~ 1.4 Billion

Flag Post

Aragornsbane Server 4 Deleted gold around 11am EST yesterday. If you could help that would be wonderful. All of my gold for the last year was lost ~ 1.4 Billion

Hi, Aragornsbane. After checking, we have not found the record of 1.4 billion gold. Could you please make sure whether you did delete the gold? Thanks.

Flag Post

Yes….I deleted the gold. I had 2 saved emails, both with around 704 million each. The emails would have been from my alt Wulfgar. I am pretty sure I deleted them from Aragornsbane but you may want to check to see if I deleted them from Wulfgar.

Flag Post

Thanks for looking, I really need my gold back

Flag Post

Thanks for looking, I really need my gold back

Hi, Aragornsbane. After checking, I found that you sent about 1.4 billion gold to others. Will you kindly check again. Thanks.

Flag Post

???? What do you mean I sent 1.4 billion to others? The only two accounts I used were Aragornsbane and Wulfgar as I traded gold back and forth. I did not send my gold anywhere else. I deleted it accidently.

Flag Post

???? What do you mean I sent 1.4 billion to others? The only two accounts I used were Aragornsbane and Wulfgar as I traded gold back and forth. I did not send my gold anywhere else. I deleted it accidently.

Hi, Aragornsbane. OK. I have got it now. So did you get any screenshot of it. Since after test, we find if you accidentally selected your mails, then it will come out the warning stating you are about to delete gold. Thanks.

Flag Post

No, since this happened unexpectedly I do not have a screen shot. There was significant lag in the system and things were moving slowly but I accidently selected my gold and selected delete and only saw the standard warning. Please return my gold. This is a years worth of my investment in your game and losing 1.4billion is pushing me toward the leave DC behind side of things. 1.4billion of in game gold is nothing to you but a lot of planned upgrading stats for me.

Flag Post

No, since this happened unexpectedly I do not have a screen shot. There was significant lag in the system and things were moving slowly but I accidently selected my gold and selected delete and only saw the standard warning. Please return my gold. This is a years worth of my investment in your game and losing 1.4billion is pushing me toward the leave DC behind side of things. 1.4billion of in game gold is nothing to you but a lot of planned upgrading stats for me.

Hi, Aragornsbane. I can understand it. But after test, we found there will not come out any warning stating you are about to delete gold. But it is not a bug. So I am sorry to tell you that we can not compensate it to you. Thanks.

Flag Post

So this is how you treat your long term dedicated players who have invested time and money into your game. Great way to maintain loyalty….NOT.

Flag Post

So this is how you treat your long term dedicated players who have invested time and money into your game. Great way to maintain loyalty….NOT.

Hi, Aragornsbane. I do sorry about it but we can not compensate it to you. Thanks.

Flag Post

No wonder DC is almost dead. No new players, no guild wars, people quitting daily. Great business model you are using. I guess fewer players means less stress on your servers