[Redshift] [DEV] 6/20/2012 Empire is Live

11 posts

Flag Post

Empire Space!
It’s finally here. Take to the stars and claim them as your own. Develop your own sector spanning empire and make others envious of your power! Empire includes:

-The ability to takeover your own systems and construct buildings, including automated defenses. -Newly taken over systems have a 6 hour protection. -New resources available from systems you own. -New equipment is available to manufacture with these resources, with more to come -The ability to manufacture in any allied station with the right facility.

We’ve also patched a few things to help streamline the game and increase fun:

-Enemy players no longer auto respond to PvP attacks. -PvP now has diminishing returns for killing the same person. -Fixed a bug with the ship following your mouse. -Fixed a bug where you could only sell one of an item at a time.

Flag Post

Awesome update, Time for KongFront to take over all. :D

Flag Post

Whut up Rud and crew!!! Keep cracking, men. My spacesuit pants are going crazy for some Hadrons.

Flag Post

Known issues (so far)
- only the owner can build / upgrade.
- build / upgrading can be affected by the lag bug… you may need to refresh to proceed.
- Base: Mining tab: I’m getting 0/0 now and NaN errors for production and storage (I have 3 level 1 mining facilities)

FYI: it looks better now: there is a denominator… but I don’t see a production rate yet (still NaN)

- Base: Mining tab: only the OWNER can collect resources… not fleet-mates.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The explanation was removed, LOL?

Flag Post

WHOA so the mod modded himself??? LOL

Yeah, be nice to allow fleets to build/upgrade systems owned by fleetmates.

Flag Post

Taking an ‘owned’ system should be much more epic a task. Base should be a massive HP/Shield meatwad in space – take a ton of time/fuel/ships to take down – more like blowing a planet than Proteus. Turrets should get some heavy love – more HP, auto heal every 10-15 secs if not under attack. Just some quick thoughts.

Flag Post

Any way to make eva build ships more relevant again? Be nice if eva ships could actually use eva and have some actual avoidance of auto defenses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dudearoni2:

WHOA so the mod modded himself??? LOL

Yeah, be nice to allow fleets to build/upgrade systems owned by fleetmates.

o.O That’s a first anyways I do agree that fleet mates should have the ability to collect the roids in the station to assist in building.

Flag Post

fleetmates should be able to assist in upgrading and building in fleetmate’s systems as well – put the “FLEET” into Fleet Space