I’m no games tester but i’d say these are all things that need fixing or changing. These arn’t gameplay changes, no buffs, no nerfs, there improvments to game interaction.
1) Skill’s cooldown timer. Change the text colour from ‘white’ to a different colour where the skill’s background colour is white. It’s pointless having it there if we can’t see it.
2) [Amended] ‘End Turn’ and ‘Wait 100’ hotkeys. Change the hotkeys for these buttons from ‘F1’ and ‘F2’ to ‘T’ and ‘G’. It’s too far and slow to reach these buttons, given the situation of skill hot-keys.
3) ‘Continue.’ conversation progression. Change the hotkey for ‘Continue.’ from ‘1’ to ‘Space’. Players who’ve completed the campaign already, don’t want to read the story again but also don’t want to miss out on conversation choices because of mashing ‘1’ to skip the story lining.
4) Wait function. Allow players to ‘wait’ an inputted amount of time; or add a wait function to skills on cooldown ie. l/r click to wait for cooldown to finish. Players don’t want to waste time because a skill has less that 100 time to cool down.
5) Chests. After all enemies have been killed on a map, highlight ‘chests’ on the mini map. This stops players having to backtrack accross the whole map potentially looking for a single missed chest.
6) Kianshen 1/6. Doesn’t give a survival bonus even if you clear the map without dieing. As players potentially use the survival bonus to know whether a map is cleared or not; not getting this bonus can be quite discouraging/ fraustrating as you spend alot of time looking for the missed enemy/chest.
7) Attack and Move Speed. Change the in-game move speed and attack speed values to equal the actual amount of time it takes to move or attack. Players don’t need to know their speeds once their in the game, they need to know how long it’s going to take to make the action.
8) Mana & Life steal. Add these values to ingame information screen. It’s relevant to a players actions and not knowing can be debilitating to the point of dieing because you’ve over/under estimated your return.
9) Attacking units. When selecting an enemy to attack, highlight the square the character will move to, to attack the enemy the cursor is over. This stops a player expecting a ranged character to attack when they can’t actually reach the enemy in their current position, It also stop players losing time unexpectedly because of pathing.
I may add more if i come to think of any, and i’d reccommend anyone else who’s got improvements for the interface or has had problems with it, put there feedback here so it’s all in one place.