[Terra Monsters] How to get lavyrm???

15 posts

Flag Post

I can’t get to the Terra Monster .. :(

Flag Post

If you accept the quest to catch it, the quest arrow will lead you right to it. The quest is at the entrance of Mt. Adena Track from the first guy you see. Lavyrm’s location is at Mt. Adena III by the guy who says it is too dangerous to continue.

Flag Post

but how do u get past the guy that says its too dangerous to continue??

Flag Post

yeah how i want to see a lavrym and catch it (if he is nice and good).i saw it in the terrapedia but it was shadow and it looks that is a fire snake i think because that is the form of shadow

Flag Post

its not all that good when you first get him i have one. what you do is you search the rocks on the top of the map to the right of the guy you don’t have to pass him to find lavyrm

Flag Post

yeah i just got it from the place where Chris told and its really not that good but its evolution , magmawyrm rocks but lavyrm only has 4 skills to learn – tackle and cover at level 1,sear at level 10 and swift strike at level 21 and then it evolves at level 34

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maria143:

but how do u get past the guy that says its too dangerous to continue??

I think you can get past him after you beat the Biotech Island boss.

Flag Post

you can get lavyrm at north of mt adena III you dont nid enter to the next map just in north of mt adena 3 (middle of the top)

Flag Post

mine just evolved and its a monster!!!

Flag Post

what type of crystal did you use???

Flag Post
Originally posted by thephantomshadow:

what type of crystal did you use???

Mega Crystal =P

Flag Post

only mega crystal ? Gadzooks3 :( ?

Flag Post

you can catch it with 20% super crystals, and gives you a higher chance with resistance bar down to 0 (purple bar), and even a higher chance to catch it if you give it a status effect (sleep,burn,etc)

Flag Post

You even don’t need super crystals, normal crystal will do the job. I was fine with 10 for lavyrm (third one worked).

Just make sure the monster is low level, drain it’s HP to 5 or less with a low damage attack and zap all(!) moral points before using the crystals. Usually the last moral points are the hardest to drain, you can take those by attacking.

Flag Post

Realy? I only got it with one basic crystal and i didnt attack it at all. and i only use one bait. Are you all begginers.