[Top Shot: The Game] Lag!!

15 posts

Flag Post

The graphics may be lagging the overall game performance. its darn laggy.

Flag Post

yea i get the same. at first i thought it was my computer.

Flag Post

Same, but can’t really complain, got a wooden pc.

Flag Post

It runs better in fullscreen. It also runs better if you lower the quality, which you can do from the options menu or at the beginning of a game.

Flag Post

Yep, too much lag/slow. Especially with the animation (shooting, recoil, last slo-mo hit on the red target). It’s probably just because of Flash, other games run good on my PC. Would be good to have a simple-shape game mode (no background, no animation, simple vector graphics for everything).

Flag Post

i got nonne lag

Flag Post

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag…can hit s**t and really ruins the game, otherwise, nice idea!

Flag Post

i dont feel any lag in this game, maybe all of your computers are 1 – 5 years old.

Flag Post

OMG! You mean, my computer is a whole YEAR old?? And can’t keep up anymore? Seriously, this does not make sense at all…..

Flag Post

hell. My 1 month old i7 is lagging like hell on this garbage.

Flag Post

Love this game and I don’t have any lag at all running quality on high.

Btw, if your “1 month old i7” is running a crappy integrated chipset video card, that’s kind of like a Ferrari with a Toyota engine when it comes to graphics…

Flag Post

i play this game on both my desktop and my laptop which are both older (about 5 years old). about half the time I don’t have any lag and about half the time I have lag so bad that the game is unplayable. this is the case with both the desktop and laptop. is the lag from the game or from both my pc’s?

Flag Post

I noticed something changed last week and the full screen mode is IMPOSSIBLY slow! MUCH slower than the regular windowed form, and it used to run about just right.. maybe a little lag on explosion animations, but it was manageble…
Now i am forced to play on windowed mode, and it’s slower than the full screen used to be… (but MUCH better than the “new and slower” full screen mode…

Anyone noticed that change?

Btw, i KNOW i got an old pc (celeron + intel graphics) BUT it used to work just ok…

Flag Post

j_lecard,

You are right. I switched to playing in “windowed mode” and I can at least play a little bit now – not all the time. I can’t seem to play the game at all in full screen mode now. Thanks.

Flag Post

I wonder if someone can play it fullscreen now. I was wondering why the change.. was it accidental or deliberate. Perhaps they considered the bigger screen made it easier to hit the targets!? The point is, while fullscreen the game was MUCH more fluid than now windowed! :s

If i believed in Conspiration Theories I’d say it’s a scheme by PC manufacturers (CPU, GPU, whatever) to force me to buy a new PC! :D