[UberStrike] You were disconnected!

13 posts

Flag Post

I can play sometimes but lately either I get in and people are always lagged, some dont move at all, others stuck in the floor, others kill me when they are totally invisible on my screen and shooting from no where… OR I get a “You were disconnected! Please restart UberStrike to log in again” message constantly and have to wait several hours before it works again.

Flag Post

when i load it say i got disconnected ! it happened 5 times to me pls help me fix it

Flag Post

me too help

Flag Post

same they should totaly fix it cause when it happened to me the first time im like “oh its just internet connetion” but when i tried again still like that. It totaly freaked me out cause i thought i was banned

Flag Post

and i didnt hack

Flag Post

You guys should play it on fb or on its main website. There, there are none of these

Flag Post

ME TOO HELP

Flag Post

I played on FB I got dissconected when I play again when I shoot on the wall with sniper rifle
I killl 7 enemies
then I got disconected right away

PS:Not a Hack___

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Solved By Idraki The Popular Player In Blackshot

1. Go to Control Panel
2.Go to System Security
3.Click Advance Settings
4.Go to Inbound Rules
5.Click New Rule
6.Go to Port,click next
7.Tick UDP then type ur Port at ur Area
8.Then Tick Allow The Connection
9.Then Tick All
10.Type Uberstrike for FB and CMUNE players.For Uberstrike HD Type Uberstrike HD
11.After That Restart Your Computer

Finished :D Enjoy

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hey…can u help me …my uber is discoonected..it say you were disconnected…why ..i dun know what happen..i try many time to restart but failed .

please help me *_+

Flag Post

please help me ,why my uberstrike disconnected .i try many time to restart but fail

please help me *_+ ..im so bored without uberstrike //