[BigHeadBash] [Spicy Horse Post] Bashy Art Contest is over (locked)

16 posts

Flag Post

Hey Bashers,

After the great response we’ve had from you during these few weeks here, it’s only fair to give fans a chance to be even more involved in the game. We promised we were planning something cool here & now we’re ready to announce something that we think you guys will love-The first Bashy Art Contest

All you have to do is send us your design for the Bashy Toy. The winning design will get their Bashy available in the game for everyone to see! And to make this even sweeter, there will be FREE TOKENS for the first three places!

We’re really looking forward to see what you guys can come up with…

Check out the guidelines, get the template and get started!!

Flag Post

Working on it, but what happened to this: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/157-bigheadbash/topics/275277-bhb-rating-contest-rules-entries?page=1 ?

Flag Post

What Image editing software would you guys recommend?

Flag Post

Volthrax = That’s still ongoing until July 9th :)

Skaolegur = I’m partial to MSPaint. Hahah !! (But if you want a few more options, then GIMP is like a free version of Photoshop you might like to try)

Flag Post

I am making something you will love if you like Elder Scrolls ;)

It doesn’t contain copyright material because it’s a parody.

Flag Post

so i can only color the template? i cant change it in any way, or am i allowed to resize the horns, adjust their position, etc?

Flag Post

Do not change the shape, size or form of the toy in anyway. You are free to change the color template, and make cool ones as you please.

Flag Post

ok ty

Flag Post

I have MSpaint and gimp heh. Thanks, though.

Flag Post

i will try my best

Flag Post

Done and sent! ;)

Also updated on my Concepts Thread: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/157-bigheadbash/topics/273979-to-the-devs-my-concepts-update-3

Flag Post

Received thanks for that Bashy. Good stuff too. Come on people, keep those art coming in.

Flag Post

I am so glad to hear you plan to involve players into game developing. Can I suggest something from my side. As players are playing on wrong servers pings 300-400 I propose some who know a little about Ping Cheat, Delay, wrong FPS connect – to create a good script for low ping players to dodge bullets as well. Developers I believe its good ideas so I send a word out already.

Just saying not every player is half-witted.. and rather hope to see developers to deal with gameplay issuses, or at least when they thing there are not any to improve it not add more stupid fancy toys that wont improve game at all.

Flag Post

Final Day for the Bashy Art Contest Submissions tomorrow, the 31st. So submit your artwork if your havent already. We’ve got some cool ones already, but a few more wont hurt. So send them away.

Flag Post

So looking forward to see who won, I am rooting for me and the one who did the Headshot character.

Flag Post

The Contest is over now. Thank you to all the contestants. Stay tuned to find out who won, we’ll be announcing the winners very soon.