[Bad Eggs Online] share your extreme weapon

27 posts

Flag Post

you can design your kick ass weapon here and i have idea for this:stop timer:this weapon can block player to play bad eggs for 2 days very useful for best players

Flag Post

shoop-da-whoop: fires a laser that destriys everything in its laser range, includng terrain and instantly kills opponents. buy in shop for 5000 credits

Flag Post

Ghost Missile: Completely ignores terrain and hits for 16 max dmg.

Flag Post

Hey! i have an idea… BFG, it launches 1 missile who deals 20 dmg. and when 1 second is over spilts to 3 rockets who deals 15 to any egg. Total Damage when 3 rockets hit a egg is 45 damage. It is better than morater but i hope this will be in weapon pack 8. Cool Huh?

Flag Post

freeze cloud

freeze your enemies to death
damage when launched:10-15
effects:freeze(enemies cant attack) and over time damage(10 per turn)
lasts 2 turns
hopefully this will be in weapon pack 8.

Flag Post

Twin-katanas

with this thing what you do?
damage to an player 20-30
Total Damage to and player 40-60
Hope will be in weapon pack 8

Flag Post
Originally posted by masyamba:

Twin-katanas

Oh also :
No expolison
Throw-only weapon
Meduim range

Flag Post

FUS RO DAH: Goes through walls (doesn’t in Skyrim, but should here) and pushes back all eggs in its direction. Deals 50 damage if egg hits wall, if egg hits border of the screen, it falls off and dies immediately. Can purchase in the shop for 2500 credits along with the Dovahkiin egg shell and a couple of Skyrim themed badges.

Flag Post

Ummm…

Flag Post

mind control:can control best player in another teram and change one of your suckiest to best
also you can get commando penguin and egg named jason

Flag Post

BFG and twin katans will not be in pack 8 masayamba

Flag Post

Bonus Auras:
Launch an aura on the field. If any weapon flies through the aura from that point onwards it gets some sort of boost depending on the aura. (extra damage, extra terrain damage(bigger hole), freeze, etc)
should also be bonus loops in the air on all maps, if you launch a weapon through the loop then it gets some bonus.

Flag Post

how about thunder cloud shoot a ball that explodes in a cloud and whoever is in range gets a little storm cloud ahead and it does 15 damage effect does 5 for 3 turns and it make the eggy weapons scramble so they get diffrent weapon

Flag Post

OMG Stop copying eddy!!!There is already that wep!!!>:-O

Flag Post

A TF2 Demoman sticky mine shooter

Flag Post

Feces Cannon:
Launches a pile of excrement at an enemy. Does 0 damage since it is more of an insult to your opponent than a weapon against them. “I just threw my crap at you”. Everyone will be mad.

Flag Post

annoying orange gun:does 0 damage but it annoys anyone so they ragequit and gives you 2000xp each turn

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Repeater mk.2

Doubles everything and it has double the rocket count.

Flag Post

Twin-katanas

Oh also :
No expolison
Throw-only weapon
Meduim range

Use the edit button, genius

Flag Post

skill weapon: eagle eye.
ability: the weapon turns into a homing weapon (even a throwing weapon) and it never misses and deals 5+ dmg.

weapon: explosive barrel.
weapon type: throwing weapon (explosive).
it rolls when it lands and rolls `till it hits an enemy and deals 20-35.

skill weapon: rage party area.
ability: invincible for 2 turns.

weapon: N.U.K.E.
weapon type: gun.
dmg: 50-70 dmg/23% chance to instant kill 1 player.

weapon: shadow-bladed katana.
weapon type: melee weapon (like frying pan except does more dmg and its a blade weapon type).
dmg: 50 dmg.

skill weapon: a wish.
ability: click on any enemy egg to dmg them.
dmg: 25.

skill weapon: clone.
ability: click on an egg to clone them as your teammate (hp: 60)

skill weapon: xmas wish.
ability: click on an egg to view weapons. click on a weapon to add on your weapon list (list of weapons that you have in the match. lasts `till action)

k i hope this will be in weapon pack 9 (if there will be)

Flag Post

Weapon name: Desert Eagle
Damage: 27
Level: 44

Flag Post

evenator stephenator: makes the person with the highest lose 50 health and the person with the lowest health gains 50 health

Flag Post

flashtom if you say that to badbulldog he will make killed bulldog that will wreak havoc to game and kill everyone in all rooms

Flag Post
Originally posted by techbound141:

flashtom if you say that to badbulldog he will make killed bulldog that will wreak havoc to game and kill everyone in all rooms

learn to quote, genius