[Platoonz] best team set up

6 posts

Flag Post

what is the best way to set up a 5 man team? at the moment i have 2 grunts, 1 tank, and 1 commando, not sure whether to get another tank or another commando, also i dont spend money on this game, only battle bucks are from login bonus and level bonus, i already have 18 battle bucks saved, and also, where are BB best invested in?

Flag Post

That depends what weapons the two Grunts are using as well as your Commando. Elaborate on that, and I’ll see if I can answer this to the best of my abilities.

Flag Post

commando is using blazing dual uzi lvl 21, grunt 1 (blain) is using epic weapon level 15, other grunt (justin) is using brutal paintball gun of attack level 28

Flag Post

I use a tank to soak up damage, heavy health and defence Tank gear and shield (attributes reflect this role) #1 position
I use a commando for extra damage, high speed, damage but improved health #3 position. Speed gear and dual p90 (second position usually means a quick death.
The 2, 4 and 5th position are grunts armed with stolen tech rifles, one has full power armor others have def/health items.

Works verry good in the first 3 levels, later in the swamp you could use a extra tank to counter the poison but grinding your grunts up works too. Tank might go better but I would spec him for an attacking setup of skills and weapons

Flag Post

ok thanks!

Flag Post

O and another thing, tried a six man squad, even the last missions on gas attackes, 5 men are the max so no use investing in a 6th man