[Star Supremacy] Arena

4 posts

Flag Post

The arena needs to be balced out more. Like ship to the same ship. Plus the level of the comander needs to be taken in account too. Most elder players have level 100 commanders.

Flag Post

i agree. i hate it when i send in lets say 100 destroyers into arena then have to fight a mega-veteran commander with 30 cruisers. my destroyers have NO chance and the cruisers will 1 shot the whole group of them

Flag Post

Problem with arena is it determines who you fight based on fleet strength, including AC (they count as 1). So if you send in 200 Corvettes, you may end up fighting 20+ Battle Cruisers. Either way, the arena obviously needs a lot of changes.

Btw, helpful hint, don’t use Destroyers, use Corvettes or better yet when you can use Frigates or better. Destroyers suffer from only being able to kill 1 ship per destroyer. This may not sound like a problem, but if you look, you can pack 5 vettes in the space of 2 destroyers. NPCs are still a place where destroyers will be fine, but just remember in PvP setups, a Destroyer is more likely going to get owned because it can’t kill the opposing party as fast as other similar strength setups.

Flag Post

the arena system is not fair to some degree. but good news is the designers are now working on a brand new arena system based not just on the fleet strength :)