[Dragon's Call] daily quests suggestions

4 posts

Flag Post

1. Instead of going around the map gathering daily quests and daily instances, why not make the daily stuff auto-accepted ?

They are already in their seperate “folder” in the quests tab, so it won’t matter visually, however it is really frustrating to have to go here and there just to get them every single day.

Also, when there is a normal quest available and you see the ! icon and realise it’s just a daily quest, that’s also really frustrating.

2. some daily quests are there from ages ago. I mean why would it matter to get the quest rewards after the claymose run when you’re level 71 ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azgara:

1. Instead of going around the map gathering daily quests and daily instances, why not make the daily stuff auto-accepted ?

They are already in their seperate “folder” in the quests tab, so it won’t matter visually, however it is really frustrating to have to go here and there just to get them every single day.

Also, when there is a normal quest available and you see the ! icon and realise it’s just a daily quest, that’s also really frustrating.

2. some daily quests are there from ages ago. I mean why would it matter to get the quest rewards after the claymose run when you’re level 71 ?

Hi, Azgara. Thanks for your suggestion. We have recorded and will submit it to our staff to check, and for the 2rd suggestion, do you mean to get the rewards automatically after finish the quest? And could you please tell me your in game nickname and server? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azgara:

Hi, Azgara. Thanks for your suggestion. But if we make the daily quest auto-accepted, then the players will be no longer interested in the game, so we will not take your suggestion into consideration, hope you can understand, thanks.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator