[Afterwind] best country

20 posts

Flag Post

wat is best country i think it is either russia or US for the guns US is Barrett and russia is RPG-7 and SVD i dont like SVD

Flag Post

Slovenia! They will never see it coming!

Flag Post

BELGIUM BRO, BELGIUM

Flag Post

greece

Flag Post

Cant you guys keep it directly related to the game?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It all depends on what the settings are. Money, size of map etc.

I myself like Sweden.

Flag Post

If you play Europe game 10 or 15k good choice is Spain,becouse you can take France and Italy,even UK in first turn(if these three are neutral in start)

Flag Post

pick Hawaii!!!

Flag Post

USA is pretty good, so is Japan and China. but South and North Korea can take both (if they are neutral).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

France. Is The Best. You Can Take Uk If Person on The 5th turn

Flag Post

You may not believe so, but a SM Ukraine can destory a IF Germeny by week 5!

Iron Fist – +2HP for all units buy lower mobility and view range

Sky Menace – More powerul Bombers and Stealths at the cost of weaker land units (almost all of China can be united, Spain can take France, UK and Italy in 1 turn)

Oh yeah, I once saw a France take UK, Spain, and Italy in the first week, gonna learn that :)

Flag Post

The best country is SO Iceland.
Nobody bothers with Iceland.
Nobody cares about Iceland.
Half the people that play the game don’t even know Iceland exists.
If you own Iceland.
You Own Immortality.
Until that newfag comes and kills you, but really, it’s not that bad.

Flag Post

Best country is France. You can own Germany or Spain and get Italy very quickly. Make sure you don’t get flanked too quickly, or you are good.

Flag Post

Turkey is really good. :) You can take Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Rome in 1st turn. Which gives 31 reinforcements for turn 2 ;D or depends on whom you are fighting instead of taking Ukraine, you can take Italy from Turkey in 1 turn. Also SM Ukraine is fairly good :))

Flag Post

And Yes… You do need certain upgrades to reach Italy in first turn from Turkey.

Flag Post

Madagascar! what are they going to do? release a plague? Ha!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonlol:

wat is best country i think it is either russia or US for the guns US is Barrett and russia is RPG-7 and SVD i dont like SVD

what the hell??

Anyway i choose turkey as it has alot of reinforcements( i think it is 20) doesnt cost that much and has only one border,Greece.

Flag Post

i think best country depends on 2 things 1. location of enemies and allys 2. resources short and long term. i find that you want to chose a relatively isolated area so you won’t be challenged for control of the area. i find that the best places in terms of resources are N.A. (texas is a nice place to start) and europe (france or Germany perhaps turkey) if you can find a place where you have allys that are close thats nice but keep some distance for room to grow (you don’t want to have to divide a country when you could have it all for yourself). the most important thing is AVOID ENEMIES an early war can cause you to be very weak and destroy both you and the country your warring with, you want to avoid a stronger opponent even at the cost of taking a less valuable territory.

there is one big exception to this rule and that is if your late joining. if you come in and find other people already have empires you may want to start yourself as close to an enemy cap as you can get, so you can use your extra troops to take cap and win and also this gives you TONS of SP