[Monstermind] Bug Reports

98 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Using Google Chrome (19.0.1084.56 m). Windows 7 64-bit.

Tutorial constantly fails to progress without one or more refreshes because it fails to recognize that certain things have been done. Like for example, when it tells me to collect money from the hot dog stand, I had to wait for it to time out so I could click it and collect money again. When I knocked over town hall, I had to refresh and try again because they took out town hall, the gas station, and walked off into the sign and vanished. Currently I renamed my town sign “LOL WOOD” and after a refresh it was “LOL WOO”. Not sure what else to say other than things are not loading/registering right.

Found if I click on something, accidentally highlight something else while the menu is still up, and click sell; it sells the highlighted item rather than the initially selected. Also found that there’s about a 50-80% chance sometimes that when I put something down, it will return to my shop menu 1 second up to 10 minute later without warning or reason.

Game works better on Firefox 13.0.1 but still has some unresponsiveness issues. Sometimes items still don’t stay down, or take a second or two to register being put down. Some items don’t persist and will go back into your menu if you refresh.

Flag Post

I’m not having to many issues with tutorial on fire fox, only problem is it responds a slowly and inviting friends to help is harder as you need K+ members with it being beta

biggest problem i have atm is it wont connect to the game, tries to redirect me to Facebook each time, i don’t want to be forced onto Facebook for nearly every 2nd game that interests me for a bit

Flag Post

Hi AmbroseMerle!

We’ll have a look into it, it’s surprising as we test it with Chrome first, it’s our major browser. Will update here with any findings (and hopefully patch).

Is there anything particular about your configuration, like a special Chrome plugin to debug addresses and so on? If so, let me know. ;)

Flag Post

twig_man1, game is now open, problem of inviting friends is over. ;)

Is it still directing you to Facebook?

Flag Post

- First loading stucked at 75%. Refreshed & it worked.
- Then stuck in a loop in tutorial saying ‘whoa there’ and to repair my town hall although I did that.
- No way to skip tutorial at that point → reloading game. Working now.
- Another loop. This time with the hotdog stand and collecting money. Waiting 2 min. collecting coins again. The task stays the same and the collect coin countdown resets to 2min ea time I hover over the stand.

Alright, nice graphics. Auto-collect coins would be good I guess, also way to skip tutorial for those who rather learn by doing, moving around the map with arrow keys maybe.

Flag Post

Hi strikeoutsrus! Indeed, there are many reports of these loops in the tutorial, we’ll look into it.

Regarding auto-collect… What about a van that does the rounds and collect the money for you?

Flag Post

I cannot collect the coins. I collect them, they are added to my funds, then all returns to the start…

Flag Post

Leaving the monsters in the city of a random player and leaving causes the user to lose the monsters permanently.

Flag Post

If you leave a city with your monsters still attacking you will get a warning pop up saying they will be lost, if you continue they will be lost permanently, but only the monsters that were on the field at the time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Olifiers:

twig_man1, game is now open, problem of inviting friends is over. ;)

Is it still directing you to Facebook?

it stopped doing that the next day i tried to get on

another thing i noticed during beta and forgot to post here, to avoid being attacked be to npc all the time, click the building to gather your income then go to the map, go back every now and then, buildings have remained safe, and you still have income, i have done this for the last few days i have literally stayed logged in and on map the entire time

another thing i noticed was on one occasion when i didn’t click the map fast enough and the attack had started, i clicked home but couldn’t defend myself manually, dropping bombs and missiles where the tag shows them to be doesnt work either, but if you refresh the page, attack will have ended

lastly, i noticed some players commenting during beta that when placing a building it disappears, all you have to do is refresh, for some reason the game doesn’t realize you’ve bought something, but upon refreshing, you will still have all your money, but then it only happen to me once

Flag Post

@BossaStudios

Flag Post

Flashlog from just before the connection de-sync. The owner of the city probably tried to do something while I was rampaging.
Error #2044: Nieobsługiwane AsyncErrorEvent:. text=Error #2095: flash.net.NetConnection nie może przeprowadzić wywołania zwrotnego r. error=TypeError: Error #1009: Nie można uzyskać dostępu do właściwości lub metody dla odniesienia do obiektu null.
at com.bossa.monsters.model.p2p::DirectConnection()
at com.bossa.monsters.model.p2p::FullMeshConnection()
at com.bossa.monsters.model.p2p::NetConnectionEventHandler()
at com.bossa.monsters.model::NetConnectionManager/connect()
at com.bossa.monsters.controller.commands.player::FetchPlayerCommand/fetchBuildingOwnedVOs()
at com.bossa.monsters.controller.commands.player::FetchPlayerCommand/onResult()
at com.bossa.monsters.controller.business::JavaDelegate/onResult()
at com.bossa.monsters.controller.business::Services/___Services_Operation1_result()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at mx.rpc::AbstractOperation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()
at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler()
at mx.rpc::Responder/result()
at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()
at NetConnectionMessageResponder/resultHandler()
at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/result()
TypeError: Error #1009: Nie można uzyskać dostępu do właściwości lub metody dla odniesienia do obiektu null.
at com.bossa.monsters.view.miniMap.aStar::Map/getNodeAt()
at com.bossa.monsters.model::MapLocator/getIsoSprite()
at com.bossa.monsters.model.buildings::BuildingsUpdateManager/updateBuildingOwnedVO()
at com.bossa.monsters.model::BuildingLocator/updateBuildingOwnedVO()
at com.bossa.monsters.controller.commands.buildings::UpdateItemHealthCommand/updateItemHealth()
at com.bossa.monsters.controller.commands.buildings::UpdateItemHealthCommand/execute()
at com.adobe.cairngorm.control::FrontController/executeCommand()
at com.adobe.cairngorm.control::CairngormEventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at com.universalmind.cairngorm.events::UMEvent/dispatch()
at com.bossa.monsters.view.iso.isoSprites.monsters::AbstractMonster/dispatchDamageBuildingEvent()
at com.bossa.monsters.view.iso.isoSprites.monsters::AbstractMonster/onAttackFrame()
at com.bossa.monsters.view.iso.isoSprites.monsters::AbstractMonsterAnimation/incFrameCounter()
at com.bossa.monsters.view.iso.isoSprites.monsters::AbstractMonsterAnimation/draw()
at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

Flag Post

The game is too easy to exploit – I have already found a few players having cities built only for farming purposes.

Flag Post

Nicsamuel – a farming account.

Flag Post

@Oritfx Too easy to exploit?

Flag Post

i cant vist my foes in the tutorial so im stuck and i cant go father

Flag Post

Can’t visit any other towns or do missions

Flag Post
Originally posted by iwane:

Can’t visit any other towns or do missions

same here.

Flag Post

same here

Flag Post

tutorial is broken

Flag Post

Same issue not able to visit towns or enter missions

Flag Post

Issue with entering towns should now be resolved.

Flag Post

got problem with goal, im doing mission building and it got destroyed by attack. So when i repair all, the building got completed instant and i cant move on with my goal.

Flag Post

Hey guys we had an issue last night where the multiplayer aspect of the game went down, it should be up and running now, thanks for letting us know!