[Monstermind] Bug Reports page 2

98 posts

Flag Post

TypeError: Error #1009: Nie można uzyskać dostępu do właściwości lub metody dla odniesienia do obiektu null.
at com.bossa.monsters.view.popups::ShowMissionPopUp/onClickCloseAndGoHome()
at com.bossa.monsters.view.popups::ShowMissionPopUp/__closeAndGoHomeButton_click()

Displayed at random when clicking the buildings to collect $$$ while zoomed out. I have no active mission whatsoever.

Flag Post

every time i try to build a candy store the building disappere :(

Flag Post

Having trouble with loading friend list, using firefox

Flag Post

Bug: Bombs don’t explode right away.

I placed a bomb, trying to annihilate a few donkey kongs or whatever you call it, and it didn’t explode!
I was like : dafuq?? 0___0 But then I was like sweet, new defense strategy, just place bombs everywhere :P
That strategy obviously sucks, so then I tried selling the bomb. I can’t build anything on it, and no monsters are dumb enough to go straight into it.
So now there’s pretty much a dead space in my map.

Please fix it :)

BlacKOoze

Flag Post

Ok, well someone set it off :)
But still, it would be nice if the bug didnt happen again Thanks

Flag Post

Another bug, sorry for being such an annoyance. I hope it’s not a problem that only I get…
I stored everything, cause I expanded and I wanna move stuff around. But there seems to be 1 space where I cannot build anything.
It’s empty all right, but it doesn’t allow me to build anything on top of it.
Help :(

Flag Post

try reloading your page …

Flag Post

hey all i keep being told im playing on multiple browsers which im not and i keep having to reload game. last time in middle of battle and i lost most of my monsters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alalalong:

Having trouble with loading friend list, using firefox

Found the problem, i put my profile in private so change it to public solve it. Another problem is theres limit on friend it can be shown inside game it can also trigger the loss of friend list so after cleaning few inactive friend managed to fix problem, could we have possibility to delete friend directly from inside game list? would help alot instead browsing all friend in kongregate (28 pages of it)

Flag Post

I found someone can rebuild whole city or road during the battle.

Is that a bug?

he cut the road to attract people attack him, and reconnect the road instantly.

this game is great, but should be beta test in my opinion.

Flag Post

“Invading a city too many times decreases the income it yields” – you should also mention that conquering the city is not required for this to be in effect.

Flag Post

that’s not a bug, it’s an anti-farming feature.

Flag Post

I’m on Chrome and a few times the tutorial doesn’t recognize that I’ve completed something.

Flag Post

Heres a bug; I managed to get two free apartments but for some reason, I couldn’t place them! Da fuu?

Flag Post

i’m on campaign (whatever you call it) and the game wouldn’t let me go home or click on Pete Nasty… What happened?

Flag Post

doing attack but can only field UFO, the rest of monster didnt show on map

Flag Post

not sure if it’s a bug but i’ll put it here anyways.

When attacking a city sometimes the defending player is able to repair while the attacking player’s monsters are still in the city.

I have experimented a bit and have determined (to the best of my ability) that this is caused by the attacker having a weaker PC (less RAM and/or slower CPU) than the defender, so while the defender sees a demolished city the attacker sees a half destroyed city. (due to lag)

Even if the defender dosen’t repair their city, the battles witnessed by the attacker + defender are still radically different. Namely when the attacker is losing creatures to turrets while the defender is seeing those same creatures leaving the map after destroying their city.

Synchronising both displays to the slowest would solve this issue, though it may frustrate some players to see their game suddenly lagging due to someone with a weak PC attacking them.

Flag Post

mutants/ants don’t do any damage for some reason. They were stuck on 1 wall the whole attack and no numbers appeared.

Also jinraidx is attacking me but i can’t see his monsters. All i see is my buildings falling every time i refresh.

Flag Post

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or not, but on IE8 (which I’m stuck with at work) there’s no way to minimize the tabs at the bottom of the screen. Mostly that’s ok, but when I’m attacking a city, as soon as I deploy my last monster the tab appears and takes up the bottom third of the play view, with no way to get rid of it. That’s particularly annoying since it only appears permanently when I’ve run out of monsters!

Flag Post

I bought a Gas Station and started building it, and when the construction finished it disappeared and I lost my in-game money.

Flag Post

Now my roads are all disappearing and I can’t play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ectoplasmose:

Now my roads are all disappearing and I can’t play.

Sounds like you may have been having trouble with your connection, or our servers were having a temporary hitch, please let us know if this continues!

Flag Post
Originally posted by baggiefrank:

hey all i keep being told im playing on multiple browsers which im not and i keep having to reload game. last time in middle of battle and i lost most of my monsters.

still being told to reload because im playing on multi browsers WHICH IM NOT,just lost 70k worth of monsters well pissed off

Flag Post

havent able to load the game for couple days, it just grey screen with chat on side. Using chrome, i try to clear cache and reload not helping

Flag Post

to be honest: devs gave up this game. bossa was not around to talk to the playerbase for days. there is no longtime fun inside this game. the repair all for free destroyed the game. they released the game way to early. now they recognized it would take to much effort to fix it. and without a huge playerbase that like to spent realcash(why should they do this game is totally bugged. fbers can use the cheatengine. i guess this game is done it looked great but annoyed every gamer . like baggiefrank said " gamefreeze or flashplayercrash cost you all units on the battlefield. now you have to decide if you like to spam a lot of weeders to take a down a base (if your game will freeze they are all lost. i miss a honest statement of the devs " like yes we don´t want to fix it cuz it is not worth all the effort. it was our fault to release it to early. 30 peps daily on kong play this game. at the beginning there were more than 100 peps but they all decided to leave this buggy game. cheers