[Monstermind] Bug Reports page 3

98 posts

Flag Post

I lauched a B1missile to kill monsters and it disappeared and the monster took no damage. lol
(It happened 2 times)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ectoplasmose:

I lauched a B1missile to kill monsters and it disappeared and the monster took no damage. lol
(It happened 2 times)

Ive had problems with this to Ectoplasmose, but i think it may be due to PC lag.If its not I don’t now what happened,

Flag Post

Sometimes randomlly for some random reason the game’s music stops running. I mean, We can’t hear music again :(

Flag Post

i have some attack stack on me…..everytime i change city and back….it starts again….probably sign to stop the playing the game ^^

Flag Post

hm. two snip towers just gone. Its not funny bug. its real money. So its a real problem. What is the reason?

Flag Post
Originally posted by netrolto:

hm. two snip towers just gone. Its not funny bug. its real money. So its a real problem. What is the reason?

came back… magic.

Flag Post

@darkmic the game was trolling you.

Flag Post

Thanks for all the great feedback so far. We really do read every post and right now our primary focus is making the game more stable for you all. A lot of problems where you buy something and it disappears are usually caused by a sync issue between your client and the server. Reloading the game will often fix the issue. If you lose a building, you should never lose the money you spent on it, as the game will roll back to the money you had before making the purchase.

Keep the feedback coming and happy crushing!

Flag Post

So, sometimes when attacking a city, after destroying the town hall I believe, some or all of the tanks remaining will become “ghosts”. My monster will pass right through them without attacking. The tanks, however, continue to attack my monsters and are able to kill them. This is highly frustrating…

Flag Post

i have a really,really annoying bug,it keeps giving me errors.
i am not even able to play the game,tried a different browser it still doesnt work,please do something about that

Flag Post

We recently released a fix for players getting the error screen when trying to load the game. If you are still having issues loading Monstermind please let us know and we’ll look into it for you.

Flag Post

I’ve never had this problem before, but now Monstermind is just sitting on the load screen (with a full load bar). I cannot get into the game. I have tried reloading the page and restarting my browser (both several times) with no effect.

Flag Post

Hello. Have a problem. Tryin to “fix all” with kongcoins,

Aug. 09, 2012 Repair All Monstermind Repairs all items in you city that need repair 1 -1
Aug. 09, 2012 Repair All Monstermind Repairs all items in you city that need repair 1 -1

But with coins it takes the cost in game money. So its a big loss ~ 600.000. Can you do smthng with it?

Flag Post

I did “repair all” which repaired my town hall only. And cost me the same as to repair the whole town.
I did “repair all” again, and only on the second time did it repair all.

Flag Post

Ya’ guys made him kill so much bugs from thus game that twilight sparkle is happy now.

Flag Post

Due to players experiencing issues when logging into the game, we will be going into maintenance mode until further notice. The team is hard at work tackling this and will keep you updated. Thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

I’ve had two bugs. One is when i get an you’ve been attacked notice and I x it out there is never any damage, xp or money around. The second bug is when I launched an attack with about 20 lizards and they attacked with no damage. I took video of it. They just kept breathing fire on the walls without ever causing damage. Eventually another player came through and leveled the town.

Flag Post

Wow I’ve lost +10.000 coins because of the bugs, first I bought one house for 5800, clicked on the map to place and puff its gone. Then I bought 1 extra robot and a snail, found some friend to attack and I had 0 robots and 0 snails… So, rage quit for me, and I hope you as developer(s) learn to test anything before release it (dont tell me it is a beta, because if you start selling premium stuff then everyone is expecting to play something that works).

Flag Post

game crashes every third or fourth click, hard to say anything about it when you cant play it.

Flag Post

1.You guys should do something with this disappearing money.
2.I noticed that since i did destroyed one quest city before i got a quest it doesn’t counts me exp anymore.

Flag Post

hello. something very nasty happened. the 3 ufo and 1 lizartor i unlocked from collectibles have disappeared from my inventory. oddly enough the 2 arachnoids remain untouched. i noticed all my monsters dropping to like 3-4 and after i relog the numbers are back to what i am supposed to have. this does not happen for the 3 ufo and 1 lizard, they are still missing. can you please look into this and fix it and if possible get me the monsters back. i had quite hard time collecting the items for them :(
thanks in advance :)

Flag Post

I cannot complete the tutorial because it says that i should only click on the arrow. I click where it is pointing and the same message pops out.

Flag Post

every time i buy an item, it disappears and i get my money refunded. if it actually lets me keep it, i can’t use it if it’s a building.

Flag Post

another 2 lizzards disappeared from my inventory. is it because im not lvl 20 yet??? i get them from the collections and they just vanish :((( please fix fast.

Flag Post

The game does rollback but when that happens money from when I earned through battling etc disappears, through this process I lost over 150k so far by this absurd thing to do. I understand that it can fix a few thing but no reason to do it on a mass scale where it effects everyone and causes the game to be tedious and disinteresting to those who are new.