[Monstermind] Bug Reports page 4

98 posts

Flag Post

for some freaken reason i’ll buy more monsters and the new ones disapear as soon as i buy so i’m out of money and with no way to attack other cities. whats up?

Flag Post

Hi folks!

We’re looking into these bugs, which are all caused by the same reason: loss of connection to the server. Problem is, you should get a notification that it happened, so you can reload and all is fixed. Anyway, this is not good enough, we need to fix this issue.

For now, if something weird is going on, a reload will fix — money will be back, lost monsters return etc. all from the point where the disconnection took place. Same goes for tutorial getting stuck.

Sorry for the headache! =/

Flag Post

@Olifiers & BossaStudios We’re not sorry unless you don’t try to help :D

Flag Post

can I get attacked even without having bought eva? it’s happening more and more often to me that I didn’t buy that thing overnight yet my town was destroyed the next morning.

Flag Post

Im stuck at the loading screen even after 50x reloads…

At McFerrari, I think there is preiodic attacks from npcs….

Flag Post

No i’m getting attacked by other players that arent my friends without having eva. This is unfair

Flag Post

If I understood correcty, you can only get attacek by nonfriends if you have eva. Since I have no friends, I should be safe without eva

Flag Post

Ive got a couple of bugs Ive seen so far ranging from the minor to really major.

1) Item deployment glitch. When trying to place something on a clear green tile, the items glow will be red as to say you cannot build here. For me, if you toggle min max screen mode the error fixes itself. Could not find a trigger for it.

2) If an item ie: building, defense item, landscape etc… is destroyed, if you store it broken then re deploy it broken and try to repair it, the repair time will be increased by what seems like 2 zeros to the right. Example. If the repair time is 1 minute (1:00), it would instead be 1 hour (1:00:00). The fix I have been doing is to re-store it once it is in repair phase and redeploy it. When redeployed it will already be in repair phase and the time will be correct.

3) Friends. If another kongregate member adds you as a friend in kongregate, they will show up as a fan and not a friend in your kongregate account. However, in Monstermind that person can see your city and attack at will while you will not be able to see them unless you accept their friend request and change them from fan to friend in your kongregate account.

4) I recently used “powerup rewards” to acquire “kreds”. I used these kreds to purchase one of the deals in the monstermind menu; “city breaker: 2 snails & 2 birds”. I then proceeded to attempt an in game mission where I did in fact see the 2 snails. The 2 birds was not confirmed because the mission did not require them. After the ingame mission I went back to my city where I then proceeded to check my monster inventory for the 2 birds. They where not their. I did not use them and I did not see them. The kreds where taken for the purchased item though.

Some suggestions…

1) It would be nice if there was a “store all” option. Granted it takes away a little from the building and reorganizing process but if it could be implemented with a limited amount of use feature it would be nice.

2) Defense. There are many items in place for this purpose. It would be nice however if monsters from different players actually fought each other when contact or in this case, overlay happens. This could possibly tone down some of the multiple team ups on one player from happening.

Thanks for listening. This game is really one of the gems that I have seen online and that is why I took the time out to post what I have seen.

Flag Post

i love it when i release a bunch of monsters to destroy a city and get no cash or exp when they destroy a building.

more fun than syphilis!

Flag Post

I a similar issue that happened to me like what happened to Yorksir where I spent some kreds (my real money) on an item and two random battles later they were gone. They were not killed and my kreds were removed. This is unacceptable. I spent my money to get more enjoyment out of the game and I did not even get to use them. This has happened twice. Be very cautious when spending kreds on this game because they may be stolen.

Flag Post

I had a similar issue that happened to me like what happened to Yorksir where I spent some kreds (my real money) on an item and two random battles later they were gone. They were not killed and my kreds were removed. This is unacceptable. I spent my money to get more enjoyment out of the game and I did not even get to use them. This has happened twice. Be very cautious when spending kreds on this game because they may be stolen.

Flag Post

i am having mc ferrarri’s problem i have no friends in-game and no eva and yet keep getting attacked by random people.

Flag Post

ya, it’s a “feature” in which random people can add you as a friend (your kongregate fans) and they can see and attack you.

it’s very (NOT) usefull, when you add random newbies and just keep on destroying their cities and they won’t even know what hit them.
monstermind should rethink this allowing fans to attack you and you don’t even know who they are feature…

Flag Post

i agree with you i almost just made everyone my friends just to attack them and spite them

Flag Post

i hade alot of monster and i used K kred and i bought bigger land! everything is gone, i hade a complaint before but nothing happend, i didn’t get my k kred back and now my monsters is gone i hade, i know its just a game but still! k kred i have paid for, well isn’t it stealing when I did’nt get my bigger land? or my monster that i paid for with k kred is gone, i will try once again to contact the people that made this game, otherwise I’m thinking of to turn to the police. stealing is always stealing.

Flag Post

ok i had my monster back but it have been several days and still no bigger land,

Flag Post

- it’s not possible to attack/visit other cities right now.
- this money-rollback-thing still excists
- some buildings drop money 2 times withing seconds

I tried it via Chrome and FF – both in latest Versions.

Flag Post

arrrrgh, I really wanted to come and destroy your pretty city, now I have to wait :/

oh well, tomorrow :D

Flag Post

Haha :D Lets hope so. Right now it still does not work…

Flag Post

How long has this thing been messed up. I mean the not being able to go to other cities, not the whole instability thing that causes you to lose 30 or 40 UFO’s when it crashes in the middle of an attack

Flag Post

it’s done now. I think for the weekend.

instability wise, I realized playing in internet explorer is much safer – flash doesn’t tend to crash or freeze so often (actually it hasn’t yet).

Flag Post

When the bugs with the 6th map of Mistress Cynthia campaign (Naughtytown) shall be fixed ?! I’d love to progress in the campaign but even when I complete the objective, the mission doesn’t finish because of (at least) 2 map bugs ! It’s realy frustrating and it has been for days now…

Flag Post

Stucked in the tutorial:visiting friend. As i can see in previous post its long time known problem.