[Legacy of Heroes] Bug Reports - Official

1254 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/gZzkX.jpg

league charter link to cotd

Flag Post

Occasionally when I level up, I get disconnected from the server. When I log back in, I lost the energy, but don’t keep the experience or cash.

Flag Post

The rules window doesn’t allow scrolling down (the rules window is the little thing accessed from the lower part of the game

Flag Post

With 30 energy,i’ve done a 30 energy fight(on issue 3,’It’s going to bring you down’, the second Sunderlings), and got -23 energy left.

Flag Post

Can’t type in chat or in guild applications while in full-screen

Flag Post

we are following these and taking note, thank you for all the reports :D

Flag Post

(Removed. Not a bug)

Flag Post

NEGATIVE ENERGY (-25)
Bug report 4 not sure how to put pictures so srry for the inconvenience^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordBucket:image

Yes, [del] s the name of the card, it stands for “delete”, which makes sense considering that you’re battling a robot

Flag Post
Originally posted by felipe970421:

Yes, [del] s the name of the card, it stands for “delete”, which makes sense considering that you’re battling a robot

Looks like an invalid pointer to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordBucket:
Originally posted by felipe970421:

Looks like an invalid pointer to me.

Another of his cards is called [alt]. 20 bucks says there’s a third card, which he doesn’t use in that fight, named [ctrl]. You’ll note that the names also line up with the cards’ functions and flavor text ([del] kills somebody, and [alt] switches him into a new robotic body).

Flag Post

getting stuck at Connecting at load in screen ..was just logged in about 20 min before

Flag Post

The image for cross-training is bugged, it shows bantam training on the hand, but when you click it it’s bookworm reading

Flag Post

en lost, level up and then lost connection, now got rolled back to last level and no energy left

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaikit:

en lost, level up and then lost connection, now got rolled back to last level and no energy left

the same happened to me over 5 times now :/ getting really frustrating

Flag Post

we are looking into all these issues. any details you can add that can helps us understand why this is happening is much appreciated

Flag Post

Endure is not triggering Recover 3 (it isn’t healing anything) and Have a Nice Trip is not bypassing shield.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLuggage:

Endure is not triggering Recover 3 (it isn’t healing anything) and Have a Nice Trip is not bypassing shield.

Do you own a Reflex badge?

Flag Post
Originally posted by main_gi:
Originally posted by TheLuggage:

Do you own a Reflex badge?

My error. I didn’t attend to the class specific triggers.

Flag Post

This one’s kind of split between a genuine bug and merely an “issue”. First, the issue that leads up to the bug being a problem, which I already posted in the suggestions topic…

One major issue I just noticed occurs to anyone whose screen is too small to fit the entire game. When you open the friends/league members tab, if you try to scroll the window, it will close. However, the button to open it is in the bottom right, and the tab to switch from friend list to league list is at the top… Without switching to full screen, there’s no way for some people to switch tabs, even if it’s just to uncheck “hide online status” (which you need to do seperately for leagues and friends).

And this is where a bug comes up. For some reason, the game won’t let me type in the league chat box when I’m in full screen. If I click on it, the text cursor will blink for a second, and then disappear. Since I need to go fullscreen when I want to check which league members are on, this is very bothersome.

Flag Post

I just tried to start a duel, I had around 190 energy. When I pushed “start duel,” I lost the connection to the server. Logging back in, I was down to 20 energy.

Flag Post

When you draw into a memento it is still a buff on the side bar. Not sure if it is just a visual bug or a proper game play bug. (Was using lucky Rabbit’s foot so couldn’t really test it.) Not sure how to game is scripted but if it continues to be a buff when drawn it may also continue to be a buff when played (As it says “until depleted”) but I did not get the opportunity to test that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by glunkr:

Occasionally when I level up, I get disconnected from the server. When I log back in, I lost the energy, but don’t keep the experience or cash.

I had exactly the same problem today: levelled up, got DC and after reconnect I found myself to have one level less, no energy and 6 XP to the next level.

Flag Post

In league chat, the enter button does indeed “send” the message, but it also move the cursor down one space… Sometimes this happens before it’s sent, adding an extra line to the end, or after it’s sent, adding an extra line to the beginning of your next message.