[BigHeadBash] BHB Activity

12 posts

Flag Post

Just me or activity going down? I used to login and see 30+ people all the time. Now theres like 5 or 10 people and half of them arent even playing…

Flag Post

It’s sad, I really don’t know what happened.

I hope they find a way to bring more people.

Flag Post

i agree with volrathx this game was awesome with just 30 or so active people. now we can’t even get that many on at once and those that are on are afk. if i see more then 1 room full of players, then i’m pretty shocked.

wish this game had more players really bad.

Flag Post

I miss killing a whole team before getting completelly smashed by them after the respawn.

Flag Post

Yeah we’ve noticed :(

Don’t worry tho, the marketing boffins have plans and hopefully with more ‘customer retention’ features implemented soon too then the community will go back up and stay up :)

Flag Post

Thanks for keeping us updated, we will also help in any way possible as long as we can do it.

Flag Post

thanks for the update!

Flag Post

its been a week since you posted this any chance of getting an update FlightTribe?

Flag Post

Hiya !!

Unfortunately I can only give a cryptic answer as we’re still unsure. I’m 99% sure it won’t be this week, but fingers crossed for the week after (but don’t quote me on that :)

UPDATE…… keep your eyes peeled mid-next week ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlightTribe:

Hiya !!

Unfortunately I can only give a cryptic answer as we’re still unsure. I’m 99% sure it won’t be this week, but fingers crossed for the week after (but don’t quote me on that :)

UPDATE…… keep your eyes peeled mid-next week ;)

Still waiting on that update, when is the AI going to be finished? With AI finished, u guys can make some sort of single/multiplayer campaign that rewards tickets (maybe tokens) lots and lots of exp and other stuff. With that, the few of us who are online will have something better to do than stare at the screen for someone else to join a game, and pray they don’t ragequit after.

Flag Post

I miss being able to slaughter full teams of people :3 That’s part of what made the game fun. Lots of people in a map like toy store was nonstop action. and no matter what guns people had skill always won over items because of the team size…
~~edit
But there is no need beating a dead horse. Us players can get the community back up… Even if it means spamming the link in chat rooms till you get banned… Yeah, That’s actually not recommended but you get the point right?

Flag Post

@B10H4Z4RDX & @Skaolegur: thanks for the enthusiasm guys, the team is constantly working to improving the game & also adding new features. As i mentioned in the other board, Daily Quests will be coming soooon (this week) as well as a bunch of new feature for team players which makes the game a whole more fun. We’re sure that’s going to get a lot of players coming back again. We have another Toy Pack lined up as well & let me tell u its pretty EPIC.
So keep playing the game cause its going to get a lot hotter.