[Clash: Rise of the Heroes] Outclassed Allies

7 posts

Flag Post

Bodhi outclasses Luna.
(+1 HP, +15 focus gain, can tank one extra source of damage, more widely available)

Amp outclasses Frost.
(+1 HP)

Discuss.

Flag Post

meh i would say failed troll is fail i see your point but nothing worth talking about +uncommon>common not that hard of math some commons are good but in this case no…

Flag Post

Do they cost the same amount of force? If not than they aren’t technically outclassed

Flag Post

^fail?…..

Flag Post

Cards with similar effects can be useful. If you have a deck that wants to fill the board with cheap allies that can lock down enemy units, you can play 2 Frost and 2 Amp to make your deck more consistent.

Flag Post

The two cards are different and serve different purposes.

Bodhi does give an extra blocker to stop another source of damage, but he’s slower for a deck that runs through focus than Luna who allows that ally slot to be open for another ally to be placed immediately and gives the 15f right then instead of waiting another turn for the Sun Lotus to die. It’s the difference between Mental Acquity and Concentrate.

There is basically no difference between Amp and Frost, and both serve the same purpose and fill that purpose equally well. Could 1 HP make a difference? Maybe, but in my experience Amp would have died just as fast as Frost based on the amount of damage Frost takes in the games I play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by daexion:

The two cards are different and serve different purposes.

Bodhi does give an extra blocker to stop another source of damage, but he’s slower for a deck that runs through focus than Luna who allows that ally slot to be open for another ally to be placed immediately and gives the 15f right then instead of waiting another turn for the Sun Lotus to die. It’s the difference between Mental Acquity and Concentrate.

There is basically no difference between Amp and Frost, and both serve the same purpose and fill that purpose equally well. Could 1 HP make a difference? Maybe, but in my experience Amp would have died just as fast as Frost based on the amount of damage Frost takes in the games I play.

Yes, it sort of does make a difference. If an opponent ally only does one damage, then AMP gets one extra attack in. <3