[Monsters' Den Chronicles] Is there some sort of penalty for repeating campaign(non survival mode)?

6 posts

Flag Post

I try doing quick runs on campaign I beginner mode and notice the last few run do not give me any purple drop. Just wondering if it is just bad luck or there is some form of penalty with regards to level or repetition.

Flag Post

I do not believe there is. In fact, you’ll probably get relatively better/quicker rewards by doing an easier dungeon due to it taking less time and less losses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

I do not believe there is. In fact, you’ll probably get relatively better/quicker rewards by doing an easier dungeon due to it taking less time and less losses.

Well maybe I really had very good luck during the first few runs which leads me to think I am being penalized. May I ask roughly what is your drop rate on the campaign boss fight(nexus engine and the Acolyte Runath battle)? My first few runs always net me purple so I took that for granted but now there are a few runs where I do not even get blue drop.

Flag Post

Did you do it flawlessly in the first few runs? Otherwise, it’s really just luck. But I can’t say for certain, perhaps there is a penalty. I would find that very odd, though. I can’t really give you a reliable drop ratio, as I haven’t done it dozens of times.

Flag Post

There’s no penalty or adjustment to drop rates on subsequent runs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by garin:

There’s no penalty or adjustment to drop rates on subsequent runs.

I see. Thank for clarifying.