[Pirate Storm] muted?

6 posts

Flag Post

ok thois is just sick i got muted 3 days ago for tellin a buthead to f off ok i proly deserved that one but it was on the 1st offfence and a 3 day mute sooo w/e now this dumkoff mod mutes me for this “dom you MAKE ME WANA GET ANOTHER 3 DAY MUTE” now i say this after im sittin in a corner heallin and this jerk lev 35 somtin comes along and sinks well that im fine with wtf it a pirate game but the rules for the chat are b/s at best …..and only makes me wana stop playing it is unfortunate i just dropped 40$ on this game as i will deffinitly lo9se it such a waste and cou.ld be a good game if they change some things THE MODS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES …. MUTE ME HERE IDKFUK U TO

Flag Post

They can’t mute you here. I tried to read the rest of your post but I’m not sure what language it is in. Ill just take a guess and say “I don’t speak russian.”

Flag Post

I agree with him FFC no one ever talks and i can see why they should just remove the chat system i sayd CURSE ALL OF FFC and i got baned from the chat system.

Flag Post

Im leaving this game because i cant earn gold or progress because the FFC members keep ganging up with mobs and other members and killing me.

Flag Post

what is the FFC?, one time a gamer said F*** YOU FFC in the chat box

Flag Post

It’a the name of a guild.