[Bad Eggs Online] weapon pack 8 new gun

15 posts

Flag Post

should be a new type of gun like a pistol does 27 damage

Flag Post

why? there are enough rifles with similar attributes.

but a pistol type weapon is missing, thats right. but shouldve been something special like spiked shot who gets attached where it lands or something epic like that.

Flag Post

tesla gun

electrifies eggs with a deadly bolt(bounces on to the next egg when you are lucky)
damage:30
ability:ricochet(bounces from target to target)

Flag Post

Toxic Barrel weapon: Causes the land it hits to become toxic and all eggs must get off the land or suffer some damage every turn. It can be toxic for the rest of the game or for a set number of turns.

Flag Post

should be there a twin nukes that each deal 16 damage

Flag Post

rocket launcher shoots 1 rocket and deals 20 damage effects make u burn does 5 damage

Flag Post

A ak47 U …because its a tiny gun but shoots fast. it will do a damage of 50 so it would be fair half and half and the effect would be a lightning bolt and jams your guns for 2 rounds.it should be in pack 8 gotta loveit because im going to use my credits for it if it comes out. p.s. when will the pack8 come out?

Flag Post

i think all the guns will be in pack8 !!!!!!

Flag Post

a M4A1 because it is a gun used alot in the army..but it shoots 5rockets and a flamethrower comes out after the 5 rocket come out and the flamethrower last`s for 5 to 8 seconds.and bullets come out too for 2 seconds……… what do u think about this gun??? (i think it`s cool!!!!)

it does a damage of 79 that`s a lot of damage powerful ability`s are 5 rockets that shoot out of the gun ,and a flamethrower!!!

Flag Post

op^

Flag Post

A machine gun that acts like the “repeater”, only not a gravity weapon. flys straight at a target shooting 5 bullets doing 4 damage. does not affect terrain if shot at land.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bryce4303:

a M4A1 because it is a gun used alot in the army..but it shoots 5rockets and a flamethrower comes out after the 5 rocket come out and the flamethrower last`s for 5 to 8 seconds.and bullets come out too for 2 seconds……… what do u think about this gun??? (i think it`s cool!!!!)

it does a damage of 79 that`s a lot of damage
powerful ability`s are 5 rockets that shoot out of the gun ,and a flamethrower!!!

thats overpowered by alot… if that was avalible you would have a shield for the person you hit and does 10 damage

also, a shield would be nice, hits enemy for 5 hp and you become invinvible to 5 hp for a turn

Flag Post

what? it`s not over powerd and just to let u know i need weapon pack8!!

Flag Post

weapon pack 9 should have a weapon called the ray gun!

damage:25

specail ability:toxic poison and a little gatling gun comes out and shoot 20 bullets does a deal of 50 damage! that`s alot thx report relpy admin u too!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bryce4303:

weapon pack 9 should have a weapon called the ray gun!

damage:25

specail ability:toxic poison and a little gatling gun comes out and shoot 20 bullets does a deal of 50 damage! that`s alot thx report relpy admin u too!

….What was that? I couldn’t understand anything you said.