[Monstermind] Suggestions!

60 posts

Flag Post

Have an idea for the game? Find something you might know how to change? Tell us here!

The developers always love to hear what you lot think and we’re on hand to share any of the thoughts behind the design and future plans for the game.

Flag Post

hey, howabout a emeny nuke silo (ENS) a weapon

Flag Post

Actually, there is one! You unlock around level 20, it’s awesome. =D

Flag Post

needs a graphics option, i have some troubles with lag, specially when attacked

Flag Post

there should be a type of clan or guilds and they should be named states or nations or something like that

Flag Post

here’s a good idea to get players coming daily, a daily reward system, days 1-6 gives you a set reward (monster cash/exp) and day 7 gives a random building with in the players lvl range whether it be a normal building you get with monster cash or something you can only buy with Kong/FB creds

Flag Post
Originally posted by twig_man1:

here’s a good idea to get players coming daily, a daily reward system, days 1-6 gives you a set reward (monster cash/exp) and day 7 gives a random building with in the players lvl range whether it be a normal building you get with monster cash or something you can only buy with Kong/FB creds

We definitely have plans to add a daily reward system, you can also get Kreds only items in the campaign, some of the later rewards include sniper towers and missile turrets!

Flag Post

Encourage players – somehow – to build something else then just impenetrable fortresses. I build some shops on the border to let the invaders have their fun. ATM all I find are just unconquerable castles.

Flag Post

An option to sell the buildings that are not actually built would also be great.

Flag Post

@Oritfx: Good point on the sell buildings issue. For now, a trick is to place them down on the map and sell from there. I like the idea of incentivising building something different from a fortress, but hard to think how… After all, you got to defend the best you can!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Olifiers:

@Oritfx: I like the idea of incentivising building something different from a fortress, but hard to think how… After all, you got to defend the best you can!

The answer is pretty simple: make it beneficial. ATM if I own a building I earn roughly 20% of what it gives when demolished. Alter this balance.

Flag Post

The other idea is having buildings unlocking the other buildings, so that you may unlock some shops etc. not only by rampaging – as it is now – but by developing the economy. Progress and unlockables is what we always like!

Flag Post

When i click sometimes it releases a monster when i stop clicking so it nearly ruined the mission where your not suposed to attack the town hall try to fix that.

Flag Post

I am sick of people plundering cities when I have obliterated all the defenses – there should be an option to start an attack and not allow the players who had not joined to participate in looting.

Flag Post

needs upgrades, so houses gain extra peaple, money makers make more money, and defences and monsters gain attack/defence and monsters can gain special abilities, e.g if a zombie kills a house it spawns a small number of zombies (more depending on house type) , because so far my money makers arent making alot and houses hold hardly anything

Flag Post

please make that there is a limit for tanks for every level. its often impossible to destroy a city because of the tanks.

Flag Post

Building rotation would be nice.

Flag Post

Military could generate costs on the constant basis – this would prevent the inconquerable castles from appearing in-game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oritfx:

Military could generate costs on the constant basis – this would prevent the inconquerable castles from appearing in-game.

why not just better monster variety? and if the military generates costs I’d switch over to solo play in a heartbeat

Flag Post

please stop the stupid city full warn on random city.

it’s random not specific city, game program should just skip the full one.

this problem make me decrease the rating to 4/5.

please fix it as soon as possible, thank you.

Flag Post

I am sick of people plundering cities when I have obliterated all the defenses – there should be an option to start an attack and not allow the players who had not joined to participate in looting.

totally agree, I hate the moment while I lost 30k to take down defense but another player take 70% of loot for free.

If someone have destroyed city hall, the remaining building should not be attacked by other players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkninjalucian:

why not just better monster variety? and if the military generates costs I’d switch over to solo play in a heartbeat

Currently 80% of cities I discover are purely military-based. No business whatsoever. No point in invading, no chance of earning any kind of surplus. Currently in the business-housing-defense triangle the business part is too negligible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkninjalucian:

Currently 80% of cities I discover are purely military-based. No business whatsoever. No point in invading, no chance of earning any kind of surplus. Currently in the business-housing-defense triangle the business part is too negligible.

so true, and tank city is really boring, this game must limit the max number of tanks ect…

Flag Post

Heres an idea, how about the TH*[Town Hall]* has a command that lets you harvest all cash.

Flag Post

this game have too many bugs and balancing problem.

1. sometimes ants’ attack do not work

2. 500$ bomb can easily kill dozen of 4~6k monster even city hall has been destroyed.

3. almost no commercial building in some city, monsters prize are too expensive, 70% city not worth to attack even the city host is offline.

4. there is no battle record history, and attacker somehow do not show their name, so you cant revenge.

5. the tips of player join and left disappear in 3 sec, you can not even check again who is in the city.

I rated 4/5 on this game, I will wait for next update and decide the next rating.

BossaStudios, give me a reply, thank you.