[Bad Eggs Online] share your update what you think

11 posts

Flag Post

you can share your update here i have one:new elemental egg: wind : weapon tempest tornado : a weapon that can stay in middle for lifetime when touched it send you on radnom location and deals 75 damage also tornado is huge

Flag Post

should have the boot kick system and in-game friend list. P.S if the elemental egg wind is added the tempest tornado would probably be 50 damage and stays 2 turns.

Flag Post

all doing to wrong. So tempest tornado should deal 30-35 damage

Flag Post

25 damage 4 turns >:D

Flag Post

tempest tornado must stay for 2 turns and deals 23 damage my fallen one

Flag Post

egg scrambler: u use a boiling pan and when u hit the egg it does 15 damage and u cant move because if u do ull lose hp because ur boiling inside

Flag Post

dragon missle-when u shoot the missle is a dragon face with its mouth open shooting fire or arrows out its mouth

Flag Post

Super Ultra Tornado King Cannon III:
Shoots a super tornado scorpion at enemy and then it stings the enemy with cannon launcher dragon fist
does 110 damage

Flag Post
Originally posted by penguin125:

tempest tornado must stay for 2 turns and deals 23 damage my fallen one

What we even done? temp. tornado staying for 2 turns and deals 6 dmage

Flag Post

dragon sucker: when u use dragone sucker it suck up the damage delt to you untill ur damage is 50 it breaks everysingle time u get hit u get hp for that number of hit damage should get around prestife 2 level 40

Flag Post

portal tornado: u shoot the tornado and who ever it hits get sucked up and tornado does a explosion damage that does 15 damage when hit and explosion does 20 and u get teleport somewhere else and u lose a turn because u are dizzy