[Bad Eggs Online] The Dark Warriors Of Eggland

18 posts

Flag Post

If you want to join my new clan, Fight me if you find me ( im on alot so it will be easy) and if you’re good ill let you join. after i give you permission to join become a member at epicbrawlergames.webs.com and become a member so you’ll see about up coming battles. ill put clan members here. Barnabyjack Jousting rebeccasgay Ayaan12000 Parc

Flag Post

I am a presige player.Can i join?

Flag Post
Originally posted by epicbrawler:

If you want to join my new clan, Fight me if you find me ( im on alot so it will be easy) and if you’re good ill let you join. after i give you permission to join become a member at epicbrawlergames.webs.com and become a member so you’ll see about up coming battles. ill put clan members here. Barnabyjack Jousting rebeccasgay Ayaan12000

You do know jousting is a multi-clanner. I’ve already banned him indefinetly.

Flag Post

im in 2 sue me

Flag Post

dont have jousting hell just be a freakin n00B he might join another clan and hes level 40

Flag Post

plz shut up eddy no effence

Flag Post

this is me place now

Flag Post

no offense jousting ur gunna lose :P

Flag Post

epic im inna a sticky situationist

Flag Post

and that is what joust?

Flag Post

Attention all Dark Warriors of Eggland

Charlesy is being a pussy and imitating not only the title of the Eggsecutioners (Executioners), but he’s imitating the ranking system.

Why?: He is a wanna-be.

As an ally of the Eggsecutioners, I hope you will participate on my side of the war.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManWithChicken:

Charlesy is being a pussy and imitating not only the title of the Eggsecutioners (Executioners), but he’s imitating the ranking system.

As an ally of the Eggsecutioners, I hope you will participate on my side of the war.

Sure, we would love too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManWithChicken:

O_o Did he copied us clan name?
Oh, love this comment you sent ManWithChicken.

Flag Post

level 47
k/d 0.84
win% 44.3
kills 334
rep 5
Can I join this clan?

Flag Post
Originally posted by deerbomb:

level 47
k/d 0.84
win% 44.3
kills 334
rep 5
Can I join this clan?

To join you have to fight me to see if your good enough. though i wont really be accepting any newcomers since my acc was hacked. Once i get my real acc (the epicbrawler acc) back, I will be accepting clan wanna-joins. Thank You

Flag Post

epic dont let him he is a noob

Flag Post
Originally posted by epicbrawleromega:
Originally posted by deerbomb:

level 47
k/d 0.84
win% 44.3
kills 334
rep 5
Can I join this clan?

To join you have to fight me to see if your good enough. though i wont really be accepting any newcomers since my acc was hacked. Once i get my real acc (the epicbrawler acc) back, I will be accepting clan wanna-joins. Thank You

OK

Flag Post

deer a noob